Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 01:07 AM   #3831
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuff
vanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuff

Default Re: Official 2011 Winterfest Snowflake Tracking

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I was referring to what happened in the GE prior to the wigev being implemented. I was saying that it's much better here at WI than in the CH. The traders are far more friendly and fair here than anywhere else. I was guru'd before the training process started though so I can't speak on that. I know of 3 links that I can share with you and from there you can read more on the subject. I'll pm them to you
pm me too, please, if possible. I'm hoping to prepare as well..... thx if you can.

Totaled 186 prizes (9 were WKN) - waaay too many hours!

31 Hot Chocolate
27 Hoodies
26 Flowers
19 Jackets
19 Snow Cones
18 Windows
17 Chimes
13 Chestnuts
12 Toques
3 Snowman Cookies

It was GREAT!
Bye till next time!!

Last edited by vanberk; 01-24-2011 at 01:07 AM..
vanberk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2011, 01:16 AM   #3832
Webkinz :)

janna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socks

my total from both my accounts

18 windows
16 chimes
31 hoodies
25 scarf jackets
16 toques
23 ice plants
18 cones
18 chestnuts
26 hot chocolate

191 total

The windows really flew today for me, of the 34 flakes I caught today 12 were windows
now I just have to move everything to the storage acct. off to bed now, 4hrs til the alarm goes off
janna479 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 01:19 AM   #3833
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I gave up at 1 am on making them still come...... Total after midnight was 11 - 1 Potted Flower - 3 windows - 1 Chime - 1 Toque - 3 Hoodies and 2 Wool Jackets

Total counts for me

29 - Peppermint Hot Chocolates
51 - Roasted Chestnuts
32 - Snow Cones
72 - WinterFest Hoodies
33 - Magic W Toques
48 - Wool Scarf Jackets
33 - Windows
55 - Wind Chimes
59 - Potted Ice Flowers
24 - WKN Snowman Cookies

Probably 50 missed and Hours without 1 flying by. (on 8 accounts)
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 06:15 AM   #3834
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

my totals. when i put them down it don't seem so bad. the hrs. spent should have been alot more.

23 snowcones
28 chestnuts
32 hot choc.
17 toques
47 jackets
35 hoodies
18 windows
43 chimes
34 plants
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 07:02 AM   #3835
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

There has been a thread for sharing counts that I'm sure sz11401 would be thrilled to post all of your results on

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...unt-**-674654/
kayembee is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 09:56 AM   #3836
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

We can close out the tracking thread now, thanks for the Winterfest fun!

Last edited by Jennielou; 01-24-2011 at 10:26 AM..
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, aikou:), amber420 :], animalsrock!34 wuz here, catch some snowflakes!, crafter4christ, crimson walls floors, ducki, f l a m e d a n c e, funky♥winterfest, girlwholovesdog was here, goldendoodle, how many can you get?, i n f i n i t y 9 3, it's jj(:, jackets galore!, pikachu rox ur sox off!, smile4me, we love winterfest, winter fest is here :), winter waz here!!!, winterfest, ♥amber luvs winterfest♥