Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 09:03 AM   #81
Call me Gabbee
Webkinz :)

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

Default Re: Not going to believe this...

Now i want to go to justice and buy out the whole store!!! Yessterday i went to the trading post. I got a webkinz signature panda. Since that was 30 dollars i got 2 free pets. I chose a terrier and a pig. Now my mom sais i have too many pets. Since i have a justice close to me i want to go get a bogo deal since no one n my town likes webkinz. Help !!!!!
idance510 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 12:17 PM   #82

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Our regular store (in the past we spent over $3000.00 in on webkinz stuff) decided on Thursday not to do the event at all and the only other place is past Jacksonville beach 40 miles or so away and a place we never go to anyway.

my sister and I saved $200.00 to spend and did not get 1 webkinz anything, we figured since we get ripped off by not being able to enter any other events webkinz has that this would be as much fun as last year.
wrong O !
It is really very disappointing & we aren't buying anymore from our usual store because all the time we go there and they would never say they weren't having it until Thurs night came.
I heard someone say they make more money selling them at regular price and a lot of buyers aren't buying because the site has so many none working issues... It all sounded like hooey to me, just excuses to make more then the 1.00 off the dated/expiring webkinz plush. I'm so sick of the whole thing I told mom she could have all the stuff from mine or keep it whatever ,but I'm not using it anymore- poor pets... I don't think I ever should have started webkinz, I spend all my time upset because it never works right and with 5 accounts that stinks. I wish I could give them away but I have no one to give them to all my friends quit and hate the game. I can't seem to even bribe them with all the rares and themes complete, tons of vehicles etc. what a sad thing it is.

Last edited by a3doglife; 05-03-2009 at 12:37 PM..
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 12:18 PM   #83
Now Zero Calories!

KevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the rep
KevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the rep

That's ALOT of Webkinz that U got!
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 05-03-2009, 12:21 PM   #84
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

OMG! How lucky you are! I went to a Justice yesterday....they didn't have anymore $1 pets
JJ08 is offline Female
Closed