Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 06:46 AM   #101
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!
valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!

WI Subscriber
Default Re: No leaves are falling?

I posted this on another thread, but I wonder if there is anything to the leaves falling faster on smaller accounts. I spend about an hour to an hour and a half watching for leaves each day (I always say I will spend no more than a hour but usually hang on a while longer). I average about 20 leaves each day during that time using 6 accounts, an average of about 3 per account per hour, so it always amazes me when I see people writing on their threads that they sit for hours and get none. Yesterday I wasn't sure what the timing for the leaves was before I started - various threads said it had changed from the 7 minute intervals I was used to - so I kept detailed notes of my leaves, and I noticed something a bit strange. Over roughly an hour time period, I got 18 leaves, but I noticed that on my main account - my valleygram account - I got NONE. On my other major account - an account with a lot of Webkinz adopted on it, I got only one. I got all my leaves on my 4 feeder accounts that have only one Webkinz on them.
valleygram is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2008, 06:56 AM   #102
Webkinz :)
dolphinlover is an unknown quantity at this point

I just sat online for a hour and NO leaves at all....and my frog got SICK....fall is not making us fall for it
Old 09-22-2008, 06:06 PM   #103

Erika12361 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had none. I want some!! I've been waiting for long time. What kind of requirements do you have to have?? Like some people said you have to have easteren time zone on your computer desktop and now kinds of windows??? What do you mean of having windows open???
Erika12361 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 01:31 AM   #104
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

valleygram............................ that is very interesting. i half think that is true what you say. i can believe it.......................................... it kinda makes sense sort of ...................... they know they have us who have big accounts, but the smaller accounts.............. well they need a hook maybe!!

and erika123............................. you dont have to have any windows opened. they are just saying that to get a lot of leaves you need to open all the accounts you have while you are in ww, and have all opened on different screens (windows)........................ if you want to get more leaves. those of us with one account or do not know how to open two accoints at the same time can only use our one screen............... thats all!

personally, i dont think anything will speed up the leaves. i have done all the computer stuff when i read that might help but it didnt change anything......................... hope this helped

Last edited by BASMAT; 09-23-2008 at 01:35 AM.. Reason: entered my post befre i was done
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed