Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 09:22 PM   #2391
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Legalcat's Official Fall Festival 2008 - FALL FEST HAS STARTED ~*~*~ New Items + Old Items Return... See Post 1 for Pics

clickety, click, click, clickety!

---------- zingergirl77 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

My clubhouse and phone are down too... bummer!

Last edited by zingergirl77; 09-17-2008 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2008, 09:22 PM   #2392
ooo Hoooo! I'm a
Gift Guru

Moma Roe will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Legalcat's Official Fall Festival 2008 - FALL FEST HAS STARTED ~*~*~ New Items + Old Items Return... See Post 1 for Pics

cache = history, temp files and cookies ?????? Anyone?
Old 09-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #2393
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Moma Roe
cache = history, temp files and cookies ?????? Anyone?
Yes that's it exactly
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #2394
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Time for me to take 5...
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #2395
Webkinz :)

Foxborn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Legalcat's Official Fall Festival 2008 - Part 1 - Closed - Please go to Part 2

Quote:
I have classes 5 days a week, but my tuesday and thursday are 6 hours too, so you wont be suffering alone!!! and friday that drive home for dad's birthday is going to be frustrating...lets hipe nothing falls on my windshield or ill be trying to click it!
Lol, i had a mental image of a red leaf falling off a tree and blowing by my windshield and me driving through a field trying to click it...and laughing at that i almost missed a toque! o.o laughter can be dangerous...arg! and my internet just died again as i was typing this and clicked on a yellow leaf...but i think i actually got another toque from it 'cause i have 8 now...that's good to know at least.
Foxborn is offline Male
Old 09-17-2008, 09:24 PM   #2396
Meet Master Po!
Gift Guru

brekt2002 is just really nicebrekt2002 is just really nice

Default Re: Legalcat's Official Fall Festival 2008 - Part 1 - Closed - Please go to Part 2

Wow this thread has almost 2400 posts! Hate to see it by the end of fallfest!
brekt2002 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 09:25 PM   #2397
Webkinz :)

Foxborn is an unknown quantity at this point

yea, my asian account's clubhouse works fine, dcarbine, but i didn't do anything special to get it to work. I hope you figure yours out!
Foxborn is offline Male
Old 09-17-2008, 09:25 PM   #2398
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by Uppies
Who is staying up waiting for Fall Fest to begin on the US accts?
I am going to try although really hurting all over from doing 3 accounts all day, but they need a break and will have to send them some kc for extra rooms.
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 09:25 PM   #2399
legalcat

Part 1 is now Closed, Please go to Part 2

Want to see who was the top poster in Part 1?
Click Here
Closed

Tags
and heeeere they come!, bababouie, catch the leaves, click click, clickety clickety click, dive! leaves 'r flyin!, dreamb97 is catching!, fallfest, it starts tomorrow!, leaves, oh the finger cramps, thanks legalcat!!