Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 09:13 PM   #2371
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Legalcat's Official Fall Festival 2008 - FALL FEST HAS STARTED ~*~*~ New Items + Old Items Return... See Post 1 for Pics

Well, I am going to head off for the night. I have to get up in 8 hours to get the kids ready for school and for more clicking. See you then.
amandainohio24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2008, 09:13 PM   #2372
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: Legalcat's Official Fall Festival 2008 - FALL FEST HAS STARTED ~*~*~ New Items + Old Items Return... See Post 1 for Pics

View Post Originally Posted by Uppies
Who is staying up waiting for Fall Fest to begin on the US accts?

Me, Me Uppies, I will be here.. only 2 hours to go...
Old 09-17-2008, 09:14 PM   #2373
tinkchick221
Gifted

tinkchick221 is on a distinguished road

Oh I'll be up alright...clicking and editing a paper for my class tomorrow...oh the life of a college student addicted to Wkw
Old 09-17-2008, 09:15 PM   #2374
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am not sure if I will make it or not....I am yawning already, but having fun clicking on my Asian and US accts.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:15 PM   #2375
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Me to for the us accounts <click> but probably not for long. That is about 10 <click> pm for me and I usually head to bed by 11 pm
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 09:15 PM   #2376
KA RETIREE
Gift Guru

chapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
Me, Me Uppies, I will be here.. only 2 hours to go...
Hey! I just got home so after some KA classes I will be waiting for the US accounts.
chapman12 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 09:16 PM   #2377
Webkinz :)

Foxborn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Oh I'll be up alright...clicking and editing a paper for my class tomorrow...oh the life of a college student addicted to Wkw
tell me about it. At least i only have tuesday/thursday classes! but because of trying to cram all the classes into those 2 days that means i'll be on campus a lot tomorrow...missing a total of 6 hours of clicky time.
Foxborn is offline Male
Old 09-17-2008, 09:16 PM   #2378
ooo Hoooo! I'm a
Gift Guru

Moma Roe will become famous soon enough

OK, silly question here. When everyone is talking about clearing their cache, do you mean deleting history and cookies?
Old 09-17-2008, 09:16 PM   #2379
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

crikey.. i can not keep up with the threads chat... we need a dang chat room ... my refresh button is goofing up ... but i will eating now.. in living room .. am watching dvr'd bones .. then off to bed i go only to see you tomoroow .. i hope lol
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 09:16 PM   #2380
tinkchick221
Gifted

tinkchick221 is on a distinguished road

I am not sure if I will make it or not....I am yawning already, but having fun clicking on my Asian and US accts.
Hold up hold up...clicking on asian AND US accounts? I'm hoping thats a click induced mistake meant to european...otherwise ill be sorely frustrated with my slow reaction time to the leaves on my other account
Closed

Tags
and heeeere they come!, bababouie, catch the leaves, click click, clickety clickety click, dive! leaves 'r flyin!, dreamb97 is catching!, fallfest, it starts tomorrow!, leaves, oh the finger cramps, thanks legalcat!!