Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 06:48 AM   #161
Webkinz :)

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

Default Re: DISGUSTED! are you? let me know!

I so TOTALLY agree with both of you and have to tell you that for the
past 3 years we've had frustration with any and all flying give aways
(and not on just my computer but on my grandchildrens computers they
have at their house and my sisters computers in another State)...we do
all the cleaning of cache etc. etc. etc. "still
hasn't helped us get leaves" or any of the other flying give aways.
I remember in 2006 (& 2007) when I first joined WW and got my
grandchildren and other family members into it,
the flying give aways were so much fun, no problem getting leaves (etc.)
back then so why is it so difficult for it to be like that???? I don't understand!!!
My grandchildren, my sister and her grandchildren haven't even botherd
to try to catch leaves this year...just "ME" the eternal optimist thinking
[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will come through and make it FUN again *sigh*. I LOVE Webkinz
and am so very sad that my grandchildren and other family members are
frustrated with them and don't enjoy playing it with me anymore!!!

Last edited by Ebabe; 09-22-2010 at 06:53 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 07:11 AM   #162
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I don't know why so many people are upset with not catching leaves. I have caught 10-14 leaves (although they were like all the same thing ) If you go into the clubhouse, walk around and talk, they come
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 07:43 AM   #163
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

I am not so happy with fall fest either. I was in the clubhouse for well over about 2 hours and only caught 2 leaves! One kid said that thier mom was yelling at them to go to bed. She was going to stay til she got a leaf! She (or he) never did get that leaf. And then when other people find out you really want a certain leaf item they want to send you one of thiers. And I just cannot let them send me stuff. I want to win the stuff myself!
We are watching so intently that atleast for myself,.if I get a leaf I know I can take a quick bathroom break or get a snack lol. But then you do not want to leave in fear of missing that next leaf lol!
I will say it is pretty sad when a person is allready thinking of how to get a fall fest item in trade because they know that the chance of catching them is slim and none. especially the new items!
Old 09-22-2010, 09:51 AM   #164

bballmars invented the repbballmars invented the repbballmars invented the repbballmars invented the rep
bballmars invented the repbballmars invented the repbballmars invented the repbballmars invented the repbballmars invented the repbballmars invented the repbballmars invented the rep

Default Re: A LEAFLESS FALL

I DO have fun while waiting for leaves most of the time, but it's how long i wait! I've spent most of my day (having fun for the most part), but haven't gotten any leaves and i'm behind in other things i need to do.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #165

WebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy day
WebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy day

If you've got a Euro account, you might try that right now. Mine seems to be picking up in the last hour. My Asians did the same thing -- got more frequent around 4-6pm Asian time. My Euro had been at a standstill earlier in the day, but since 3 pm Euro time it's done this:

3:00 (toque); 3:05 (toque); 3:10 (sheaf); 3:50 (leaf plate); 3:55 (lumberjack coat)
4:00 (leaf plate); 4:16 (squash); 4:46 (sheaf); 4:56 (lumberjack hat);
5:06 (toque); 5:11 (sweater)

It's now 5:23pm (Euro) and there's not been anything since then, but the leaves do skip sometimes. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 01:37 PM   #166
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
I don't know why so many people are upset with not catching leaves. I have caught 10-14 leaves (although they were like all the same thing ) If you go into the clubhouse, walk around and talk, they come

I am happy for you! But, some accounts just aren't getting any (and that is why so may people are upset), or they will get 1 leaf every 2 hours! Then there is a chance that the 1 leaf they see will be unclickable (mostly due to Please Wait...). That is happening to many of my accounts.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 04:58 PM   #167
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

this festival is more like a slow death leaf fall more than it is a fun fall festival.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #168
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear is an unparalleled talent
Honeybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talent

Yesterday I did OK, but today ... s o o o o o s l o w ........... and the two leaves I did catch were cider - disappointing to say the least.

It's become a chore, no fun at all. And of course I could just walk away, but I really, really want that lumberjack jacket! Nobody's fault but my own I guess ... still, it's just not much fun anymore.

I can't imagine how small kids with limited computer time handle this!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:43 AM   #169
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
Not everyone is having your luck. That is why people are upset. They are not seeing leaves and for some they can't click on the leaves they see...
Tula is offline Female
Closed

Tags
carly was here! :3, f l a m e d a n c e, fall festival, floating leaves, hippobirdietwoewe, triplet loves this place!, wi!, yawn!!!!!