Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 02:14 AM   #21
Gifted

photomommy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HOW do people get SOO many leaves?

I was answering quizzes corners when I get my leaves in asian acct and maybe 2 in Amerucan acct today I figure might as well make $ while I wait.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 02:28 AM   #22
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

They have gone from one extreme to another. Leaves every couple minutes to maybe 2 an hour. I hope they fix this during maintenance tonight and they will come every 6 minutes. Cross your fingers and toes if you can. Good Luck everyone!!!
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 02:40 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

StormJourney is on a distinguished road

I was also sorely disappointed that by the time I was able to get to the Fall Festival (can't access WW from work), the number of falling leaves leaves per hour had been reduced greatly. As to the question why would I want a hundred leaves, well, because while I managed to catch about forty yesterday (took all afternoon and evening), most of them were cornucopias and food. I would love to get some potted elm trees and wheat sheafs. As it stands, I can only hope that they'll increase the ration again over the weekend, because otherwise I'll have to trade for the items. I really think it was kind of unfair to start the massive flood during hours when most people couldn't be on.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:38 PM   #24
Bacillys

LOL I have been on this morning ALL mornig nan di got zero leafs but i did get a mesaage last night saying that it was over it poped up in my screen twice first at 8:00pm ET and then at 8:20pm ET as if i didn't get the message first lol......

Today I saw none but i know that people with asian accounts saw a ton.

---------- Bacillys added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

MIne were not PENTFUL in the morning at all I did check

Last edited by Bacillys; 09-19-2008 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-20-2008, 04:44 PM   #25

coolbug798 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you know there will be maintness tonight
Old 09-20-2008, 06:19 PM   #26
Gifted

MaxLucyRuby is on a distinguished road

There is a daily maintenance every night. HTH!
MaxLucyRuby is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 09:46 PM   #27

coolbug798 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh thanks i thought the people went home for the weekends
Old 09-21-2008, 12:34 AM   #28
heronbythesea
Gifted

heronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of light

I had FOUR windows up - 4 webkinz accounts - and in an hour, only got 2 leaves. This is after the trees were supposedly "shook."
Old 09-21-2008, 05:51 AM   #29
princess147202

I've gotton between 10-30.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:08 AM   #30
sweetlamb is an unknown quantity at this point

30,40,60,100 Leaves? Lucky you!!!

And your complaining? Some of us out here have barely gotten ten or less. Geesh, and some of us don't have 20 accounts to watch. I know I have done my share of complaining about the leaves as well, but it kinda irks me when I see people on here complaining about it about they have said they have gotten over 30 or more leaves, be thankful you received that many.
Closed