Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2016, 01:01 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Superfly Sister kicks the bucket...hardSuperfly Sister kicks the bucket...hardSuperfly Sister kicks the bucket...hard
Superfly Sister kicks the bucket...hardSuperfly Sister kicks the bucket...hardSuperfly Sister kicks the bucket...hardSuperfly Sister kicks the bucket...hard

Smile February Treasure Hunt!

Hello everybody and happy first day of February!

From February 1, 2016 to February 29, 2016, you can participate in a daily treasure hunt on Webkinz Newz! Below, I will write each clue and provide the link to the corresponding page on Webkinz Newz. Have fun!

Start Page:

http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/treasure-hunt/

Clues/Links:

Clue: Find this clue on the Kinzapedia entry for February's Pet of the Month.
Link: Porcupine | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Clue: The fun doesn't end when you log out -- find the next clue on the page with coloring sheets and other activites.
Link: Games & Activities | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Clue: This lovely virtual pet just may be the sweetest you've ever seen. Find the next clue on its arrival announcement.
Link: The Webkinz Sweetheart Chipmunk has arrived in Webkinz World! | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Clue: This pet is pretty in pink, the perfect Valentine companion! Find the unboxing video for this year's Valentine plush pet.
Link: http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/ann...nboxing-video/

***Superfly Sister***

Last edited by Superfly Sister; 02-01-2016 at 05:21 AM..
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2016, 09:54 AM   #2
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Default Re: February Treasure Hunt!

Cool, thanks for the info!
Old 02-05-2016, 12:55 AM   #3

Superfly Sister kicks the bucket...hardSuperfly Sister kicks the bucket...hardSuperfly Sister kicks the bucket...hard
Superfly Sister kicks the bucket...hardSuperfly Sister kicks the bucket...hardSuperfly Sister kicks the bucket...hardSuperfly Sister kicks the bucket...hard

View Post Originally Posted by lovemywebbies
Cool, thanks for the info!
Hi lovemywebbies!

No problem!

Best,
***Superfly Sister***
Old 02-05-2016, 01:00 PM   #4

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

Hi friend,

great posting of all the events.

I don't do the treasure hunt. seems like a lot of work for 50kc. LOL LOL I do the pick and wins for 50kc each. a lot shorter to the end. LOL

Have a good day...
ryhill is offline Female
Old 02-06-2016, 12:45 AM   #5

Smile Re: February Treasure Hunt!

View Post Originally Posted by ryhill
Hi friend,

great posting of all the events.

I don't do the treasure hunt. seems like a lot of work for 50kc. LOL LOL I do the pick and wins for 50kc each. a lot shorter to the end. LOL

Have a good day...
Hi ryhill!

I agree. The treasure Hunts can we be quite a lot of work! I only do them so that I have "back up Kinzcash" available to me if a rare item goes on sale and I don't have enough Kinzcash or the time necessary to earn such. Those 50 Kinzcash coins are sure helpful in a crunch!

Wishing you a great day as well!
***Superfly Sister***
Old 02-06-2016, 06:39 AM   #6
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is stuck on replay
mom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replaymom of 2 teens is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Superfly Sister
Hello everybody and happy first day of February!

From February 1, 2016 to February 29, 2016, you can participate in a daily treasure hunt on Webkinz Newz! Below, I will write each clue and provide the link to the corresponding page on Webkinz Newz. Have fun!

Start Page:

Official Webkinz Blog, Contests, Tips, Games and Prizes

Clues/Links:

Clue: Find this clue on the Kinzapedia entry for February's Pet of the Month.
Link: Porcupine | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Clue: The fun doesn't end when you log out -- find the next clue on the page with coloring sheets and other activites.
Link: Games & Activities | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Clue: This lovely virtual pet just may be the sweetest you've ever seen. Find the next clue on its arrival announcement.
Link: The Webkinz Sweetheart Chipmunk has arrived in Webkinz World! | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Clue: This pet is pretty in pink, the perfect Valentine companion! Find the unboxing video for this year's Valentine plush pet.
Link: Webkinz Lovely Fox Unboxing Video! | WKN: Webkinz Newz

***Superfly Sister***
Thanks so much for posting this. I have been stuck on the pretty in pink, unboxing clue and I have look at about everything and gave up. Now I can complete the hunt.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 02-06-2016, 08:20 AM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
Thanks so much for posting this. I have been stuck on the pretty in pink, unboxing clue and I have look at about everything and gave up. Now I can complete the hunt.
Hi mom of 2 teens!

No problem! I'm glad I could be of service! Just so you know, the Lovely Fox Unboxing Video clue was difficult for me to figure out at first as well, so you are not alone. This is especially true since the Lovely Fox was released in January, and it wasn't marketed as a "Valentine" pet.

Wishing you and your Kinz a wonderful day!
***Superfly Sister***
Old 02-19-2016, 09:44 PM   #8
loveyou1996 has a spectacular aura about

I found it and it was amazing
loveyou1996 is offline Female
Closed