Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 12:43 PM   #31
mamalizzie
Webkinz :)
mamalizzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Fall fest a bust !!!!!!!!!! (vent here)

Last year was good; this year I didn't see any leaves. Maybe next year.
mamalizzie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2008, 12:47 PM   #32
Gifted

photomommy will become famous soon enough

I was one of the lucky ones that went on the Asian acct as well on there first day. Just regret I didn't spend all day on it. Total with all accts we got almost 100 leaves more then half being from the asian acct.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:52 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is an unparalleled talent
gma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talent

I agree wholeheartedly that this was a serious disappointment. We were so looking forward to this and it has been nothing but frustration. I feel that we were fooled and then disappointed. Ganz made a huge deal about the fest and then virtually left everyone hanging. You know, I wrote them an email at the end of the very first day and people suggested when I posted the email here that maybe I was overreacting. I didn't think so. After all, the first day was bad and didn't bode well for how things would go over the duration. Unfortunately, in the time we have been part of WW, this has become the norm rather then the exception. I don't totally know what we can do regarding these experiences. We joined just before the Christmas debacle and despite our feelings and the endless problems and despite writing more then once to Ganz, nothing has changed. My feeling at this point is that they will only pay attention when it impacts their bottom line. In that vein, we will no longer give them our money until such time as it appears that they are showing their customer base enough respect to have a site that functions properly; to listen to what we have to say; to not treat people poorly when customer service is contacted; and, generally, to make a site that lives up to the implied promises. I am very tired of the whole thing.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 01:02 PM   #34

WKmumsey is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Nikee
The only time I got leaves was Wednesday night.
Other than Wed. night (after midnight), I only got 3 or 4 leaves. And almost everything I got was Pumpkin Soup or Apple Cider. I didn't get any of the new items.
WKmumsey is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 01:14 PM   #35
WJD
Gift Guru

sugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to all

This is my first year on WW and my first holiday was summer fest, you can imagine my disappointment there! So I couldn't wait for fall fest hoping for great things, and was bummed once again! I just pray they don't screw up my hopes and dreams for Halloween! It is the only thing I have been wanting since I started webkinz! I will be so devastated if they give out a placemat or the same items as in the past! It would cure my addiction though! I would definitely quit!
sugarkisses is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 01:15 PM   #36
Gifted

plaineater is just really niceplaineater is just really nice

I personally cant see why everyone is complaining so much....Ganz never promised that everyone would get 100 leaves a day. Sure it's fun to get leaf after leaf like the 1st night and morning but why does anyone need so much stuff. Most people would just sell the items back to the WShop or just trade them. In the first 12 hours of the Fall fest I probably got 50-60 leaves and now get one every 2-3 hours.

People are only mad because of the high number of leaves they sent out to start the Fall Fest. If I remember correctly the last Winterfest was the same...lots of snowflakes at the beginning and then they tapered off to 1 every couple of hours.

From now on with every "Fest" I will just plan to be online during the first 12 hours or so.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:23 PM   #37

WKmumsey is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by plaineater
I personally cant see why everyone is complaining so much....Ganz never promised that everyone would get 100 leaves a day. Sure it's fun to get leaf after leaf like the 1st night and morning but why does anyone need so much stuff. Most people would just sell the items back to the WShop or just trade them. In the first 12 hours of the Fall fest I probably got 50-60 leaves and now get one every 2-3 hours.

People are only mad because of the high number of leaves they sent out to start the Fall Fest. If I remember correctly the last Winterfest was the same...lots of snowflakes at the beginning and then they tapered off to 1 every couple of hours.

From now on with every "Fest" I will just plan to be online during the first 12 hours or so.
Not true at all. I would have been more than happy w/ 2 or 3 of the new items. I find it very frustrating that w/ all the leaves I got (not even 10 in total for the week), all were items from last year, which I already had.
WKmumsey is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 02:32 PM   #38

firehorse is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm frustrated too!! I haven't seen a leaf since the first day it started. So much for "shaking the trees"! Ah well. Life is still good.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:35 PM   #39
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

I was on all the time and did not catch one
maggalina is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 02:44 PM   #40
cosmoandwanda
Gifted

sweeteypie1118 will become famous soon enough

Yup..this was a total bust! I think I got 3 leaves in the last 4 days. Maybe they did it on purpose. I can just picture the front page of the news on Friday....

Announcing Fall Fest Fridays at the E store!! Great news boys and girls....All the items you didn't catch (through no fault of our own of course) during the fall festival can now be purchased in the E store for the low low price of $12.00
sweeteypie1118 is offline Female
Closed