Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 07:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

1chosenwebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Fall fest a bust !!!!!!!!!! (vent here)

I agree 100% with everybody on this years fall fest (my first) has been horrid and boring i heard for so long about how great fall fest was last year well if someone ask me how this one was i will say worthless and a waste of time now some might think i am being harsh but i don't care i looked forward to this for so long and it basically is a bust but ganz does not care so my call to them if they are reading this is to forget winter fest this year since they probaly wont get it right there i have vented anyone else feel like it now is the time to do so since fall fest is almost over.

p.s. oh yeah by the way 6 leaves altogether yep that's all i got and most were pumpkin soup.
1chosenwebkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2008, 07:20 PM   #2
kiki4katara

kiki4katara is a name known to allkiki4katara is a name known to allkiki4katara is a name known to all

Default Re: Fall fest a bust !!!!!!!!!! (vent here)

i've gotten about 5 leaves with the same two items over and over: fall place setting and the weird toque thingy (the funky hat!)
kiki4katara is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 07:34 PM   #3

MotherK62 will become famous soon enough

I love all the items and enjoy getting them. I was on my Asian account and got tons of stuff the first night. Since then, I've maybe clicked three leaves...
Old 09-23-2008, 07:40 PM   #4
2newkizfanz is a jewel in the rough2newkizfanz is a jewel in the rough

This was our first fall fest as well and yeah, big bomb! Thankfully I was able to get in on the fun on my Asian account but my girls missed out. Seriously, how hard is it Ganz?!

I'm not really of the impression that they really care all that much or else it would have been taken care of. Reminds me of when they decided to do an entire day of maintenance on the last day of the Wacky Zingoz week. Why advertize it if you're not going to deliver!
Old 09-23-2008, 08:02 PM   #5
Gifted
MaLoo96 is on a distinguished road

The only way that Ganz will ever take notice is if all of the people that are unhappy, email or call.

They have no idea that our children caught a very limited number of leaves and that the only way we caught any leaves was to wait for hours on end.....they will never know unless we tell them.

I plan on sending an email to Ganz expressing my displeasure with how Fall Fest this year went. I will tell them that my 4 year old does not understand why she NEVER saw a leaf, even though we let her stay online to play Webkinz longer than we do any other time. I will also tell them how my 8 year old thinks the whole WW is getting ridiculous after only catching 1 leaf and and being scared by the vacation ghost 2 times this week. They will also hear about how my 11 year old is fed up with the Clubhouse and the fact that she has little time to access KinzChat Plus and how she spends most of her time in the Clubhouse and only saw 3 leaves this Fall Fest.

Yep they will hear about it. You all should tell them also! Let your voices be heard.
MaLoo96 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 08:05 PM   #6
mac627 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to agree also - our family has 5 accounts and I think we have gotten 4 leaves between all the accounts since it started. It is so disappointing. As an adult I can deal with the disappointment. I almost expect it from Ganz. Unfortunately, for some reason, maybe bad luck - we don't get that many leaves during fall fest (this year or last year) and we didn't get very many snowflakes during the winter fest - I feel bad for the kids - they get very excited and then nothing. I have been on one account tonight for almost 45 min (my husband thinks I'm nuts) - not 1 leaf!!! NONE - ZERO~ why can't Ganz just let the leaves fly like crazy. You would think they are paying for each leaf that falls. It is ridiculous!!
Old 09-23-2008, 08:09 PM   #7
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledgeCrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledgeCrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledgeCrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledgeCrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledgeCrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledgeCrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledgeCrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledge

I've been sitting in rooms for HOURS waiting for leaves to come by. I won't even flick around screens just in case the leaf "release" happens during the loading time. And if I'm lucky, 1 will come by every hour, if that. I've received mostly food and sweaters.
I'm looking forward to the release of the halloween theme. I hope there will be good items there
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 08:19 PM   #8
anothermauri

webkinz1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been on for 3 hours and have not had 1 leaf yet.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:47 PM   #9
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

I also do not understand. I emailed Ganz already so they know how I feel. This cost Ganz the same rather they give Us 3 leaves or 3000. Come on Ganz . I Haven't even let My Son know that the leaves are flying, Well suppose to be flying I should say. So he doesn't know He isn't getting any. SO I am on for hours trying to get some for Him. Ganz Wake Up. PLEASE!
Old 09-23-2008, 08:48 PM   #10
Nikee

The only time I got leaves was Wednesday night.
Closed