Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Special Events

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 09:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

77dood77 is on a distinguished road

Default Do leaves make a sound when they float across the screen?

I was wondering if the leaves made a sound when they cross the screen. I was hoping if this was the case then it would be easier to just have the webkinz window open then another window on top and then when you happen to hear the sound you can go to the webkinz window and click on the leaf. Also this way you could do stuff like homework at your desk with the sound turned up that way you don't have to keep checking for them. So is this true? Do the leaves make a sound when they come across the screen? Thanks:deer:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2008, 10:26 PM   #2
Ellie

Default Re: Do leaves make a sound when they float across the screen?

unfortunately, no...I wish they did
Old 09-22-2008, 10:28 PM   #3
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

I wish they did but No they do not make any sound.
nettne is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 10:29 PM   #4
Woo Hoo! I'm Here!
Gift Trainee
pinkykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope, no sound but that would be awesome if they did...it would get my attention while I was studying and waiting...
pinkykinz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 10:31 PM   #5
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

no, no sound.
last year the leaves at least made a wonderful crinkly noise when you caught them... but nothing this year.

and very few leaves. i'm finding it much less fun.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 07:42 AM   #6
kiriath
Gifted

keldysh is on a distinguished road

They're hard enough to catch when you're just sitting staring at the screen! So even if they did make a sound, I doubt you'd catch one if you had to switch tabs or windows. They go past pretty quickly.

And I agree with sn0wwhite... I'm finding it much less fun this year, too. At least last year I got rewarded for my leaf-watching efforts. This year, it's hard to muster up enthusiasm for staring at the screen for 2 or 3 hours at a time, when I may not even see (or catch!) a single leaf during that time.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:04 AM   #7
smitchell's sweetie

pbqueen is on a distinguished road

my webkinz say .n.o.
Closed