Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Zumworld Will Not Load

I can't get My Zums to Load. I Put the Codes in for the 6 New Zums & Now I can't Play with My Zums because it will Not Load! Does Anyone know how to Correct or Fix This? Please Help Me.
Thank You in Advance!
Hugs!
PP
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheerleader98 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Zumworld Will Not Load

Is WebkinzWorld running slowly in general, or is it just ZumWhere which will not load, PoliceProperty? And also, you could try to clear you cache {I have no clue if that will help, I'm not a tech-y person, sorry. xD}

Hope I've helped with what little I've given, but it was my best.
--Kali
Cheerleader98 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 10:33 PM   #3
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Maybe its all your Webkinz! You could try clearing your cache or calling Ganz. Log out too? IDK.. D:
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 07:20 AM   #4
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

It is just Zumworld. Everything else is running fine. I thought maybe clearing my cache would help after it got stuck the first time. So I logged off, cleared it, logged back in & tried again and the same thing. Do you think it is because it is the New Zums? I Just Don't Know What it is at This Point, I just Know I can't Play With Them or Have Access to Them. Thank You for Trying to Help Though!
Hugs!
PP
Old 06-12-2010, 07:40 AM   #5
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Do you mean you can't access your Zumbuddies? I just tried and I can, though it is slow. I don't know what to suggest.....
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 08:53 AM   #6
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

Yes. It is Just my Zumbuddies. I haven't tried the "Zumworld" because I had already had my turn yesterday and haven't gotten to that part of my dailies today. Too Much Gardening!
Thank You!
Hugs!
PP
Old 06-12-2010, 09:10 AM   #7
ishing!
Gifted

Firebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to all

Hi PP!

Sorry about your Zum Trouble! Ticky imps they are! I just checked My Zumwhere and everything seems okay. Sometimes things seem to resolve overnight--but probably a call to Ganz will be in order on Monday.

I hope you're having fun being Gifted!

Hugs,
Firebird
Firebird is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 10:40 AM   #8
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Hi PP, sorry that's happening to you!!
As Firebird said, a lot of glitches resolve overnight. I would try restarting your computer and clearing your cookies/cache if you have not already done so. If things aren't right on Monday, you should call Ganz.
Their phone number is 1-866-WEBKINZ.
Good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Closed