Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
Gifted

SunnyMommy is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Zumwhere not loading?

My son just bought a Zumbody with some of his birthday money. He was very excited to begin playing with it, but he can't get Zumwhere to load on his account. I searched through the Glitches on the Wiki, but didn't see that issue listed as a known glitch. I cleared our cache just in case, but that didn't help either. I've tried accessing Zumwhere through both Firefox and Internet Explorer with the same result. We've tried it at various times of the day, but still nothing.

Each time we try to access Zumwhere, the screen gets stuck at "loading palette". We wind up having to close down our browser window to log in again to Webkinz World.

I did a search through the forums here, and noticed a thread with the exact same problem back in November of 09.

So, it is just us?

I figure I'll try again a few times over the weekend to see if perhaps the webkinz server is just having an issue that will get fixed in a day or two.

In the meantime, if someone has any information, or something else we can try....I have a little boy who would really like to play with his new birthday toy!

Thank you!.
Best Answer - Posted by PunkRckr16
Well Maybe if you call Ganz at 1-866-webkinz or 1-866-932-5469, they may be able to help you with the glitches. I hope the Zumwhere works again! I hoped I helped!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
062113<3Batman(;
Webkinz :)

PunkRckr16 has a spectacular aura aboutPunkRckr16 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Zumwhere not loading?

Well Maybe if you call Ganz at 1-866-webkinz or 1-866-932-5469, they may be able to help you with the glitches. I hope the Zumwhere works again! I hoped I helped!
PunkRckr16 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Juicy Couture has disabled reputation

Default Re: Zumwhere not loading?

yes, first try calling ganz and asking them about it. maybe if you restart your computer or change your computer's security and allow certain cookies. it may possibly be the kind of browser you are using. i'm not entirely sure, sorry i couldn't be much help.
Juicy Couture is offline Female
Closed