Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: Zumwhere help

I just logged on my first zum and i need some help. I can understand specific things it wants when it shows me about its head but I don't know what the music note means or the yellow face with the tongue sticking out. I'm kinda lost if anyone can help and give me a few pointers. One more thing I don't get is that I have a giggly zum but they gave me lazy zum flooring and wallpaper. Thanks.

One more thing, how do you get them to give you purple zummies? Thats the only color it won't give me.

Last edited by ilovecats711; 12-26-2009 at 04:49 PM..
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by chmoneybags
WI guide to Zummies by funkyc63

Hope it helps.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-love-572861/

Part of the guide about the faces they make...
There are basic mood symbols that the Buddies have.

There are a smily face, a bratty face, a sleeping face, a pink heart, and a musical note.
These just show their happy mood.
Once you have more than 1 Buddy in a room you will also see duel faces, a surprised face, a winking face, and a question mark. These are how they communicate together.

Click the image to open in full size.
(pic by tweetibyrd)

There are 3 "no-no" symbols.
One symbol you don't want to see is the No symbol (circle with a line through it). The other is a sad face. These mean you didn't do what they wanted.
The other is a sour face which means they are upset.
Don't try to tickle your Zum after these happen or your happiness level will drop alot. Try to make them happy again by offering something like food or a toy.

They will let you know when they want something by showing the item above their head.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
Keeblerann
Webkinz :)

Keebs has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Zumwhere help

Congratulations on your Zum Buddy! I'm still figuring it out myself, but I believe the music notes means he's happy, cuz he does a little dance and summersault. I'm not sure about the tongue out. Did you know if you click on him while he's flying around he'll giggle, and will earn happiness percentage.
But if you do it too many times, he groans and loses happiness! They are fun! Enjoy!

Keebs
Keebs is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #3
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Zumwhere help

WI guide to Zummies by funkyc63

Hope it helps.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-love-572861/

Part of the guide about the faces they make...
There are basic mood symbols that the Buddies have.

There are a smily face, a bratty face, a sleeping face, a pink heart, and a musical note.
These just show their happy mood.
Once you have more than 1 Buddy in a room you will also see duel faces, a surprised face, a winking face, and a question mark. These are how they communicate together.

Click the image to open in full size.
(pic by tweetibyrd)

There are 3 "no-no" symbols.
One symbol you don't want to see is the No symbol (circle with a line through it). The other is a sad face. These mean you didn't do what they wanted.
The other is a sour face which means they are upset.
Don't try to tickle your Zum after these happen or your happiness level will drop alot. Try to make them happy again by offering something like food or a toy.

They will let you know when they want something by showing the item above their head.

Last edited by chmoneybags; 12-26-2009 at 06:28 PM..
chmoneybags is offline Female
Closed