Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
I'm so glad to be a
Webkinz :)

serinasong is just really niceserinasong is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Zumwhere

I just adopted my first Zum, but I can't get into Zumwhere, it starts to load and when it gets to the "loading palette" it gets stuck. Any help here?
serinasong is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Zumwhere

Hello! Once you get into Zumwhere, you will love it.

First of all, make sure you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox as a lot of Webkinz World loads better on these browsers, other than Safari or Google Chrome, etc.

Second, try clearing your cache! Here is some info on that: How to clear your Cache and Cookies - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Good Luck!

Last edited by BalletDancer97; 10-07-2010 at 03:16 PM..
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 03:16 PM   #3
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Hello Serinasong.... First: Congratulations on your Zum... you're gona love it now that it is improved.
On the loading: I had the same trouble. Sometimes you just have to log out, clear cache and log back in.
If you use Firefox go to the top click on 'tools' than on 'clear recent history' and than 'clear cache'
that sould solve your problem ...good luck
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 07:30 PM   #4
I'm so glad to be a

serinasong is just really niceserinasong is just really nice

Ok, I'm gonna give it a try right now! Thanks.

It didn't work....I cleared my cache, even restarted my computer....
*sigh*

I am so frustrated right now, does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited by serinasong; 10-07-2010 at 07:30 PM..
serinasong is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

SWITCH BROWSERS and clear your cache.
Here are some ways to fix it:
-switch browsers (have a lot of browsers? well your in luck!)
FIRST try Internet explorer
does that work? if not,
try the one you have:
google chrome,,, firefox,,, safari
well if you have all of them try them all and if you have none of them download one AND try all of the browsers you have.
-refresh the page and log in again
-clear your cookies/cache
you could try calling ganz if you really tried everything and maybe its a glitch?
Closed