Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 10:14 AM   #1
nfsne
Webkinz :)

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Zumwhere

HELP! I can't get in to play with my Zums. Is anyone else having this problem. It was fine last night, but this morning when I try to visit them. I get the loading please wait and the it says loading furniture, and then loading pet. But when the loading circle completes it just gets stuck and doesn't load my Zums room
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #2
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Default Re: Zumwhere

Oh my gosh, I just had that problem too, but I thought it was my computer! Mine freezes right when the circle is done loading! I hope this is fixed soon; you may want to wait a few days to go back onto Zumwhere again though.

Update: I just relogged into Webkinz and it's still not loading!

Last edited by monkeys12rule; 11-23-2009 at 10:26 AM..
Old 11-23-2009, 10:23 AM   #3
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

It may just be a glitch. Try logging out of WW and clearing your cache.
Once you do that, try logging back in and seeing if it is working. If not,
I would then suggest you try contacting Ganz to see if they can help you
with the problem. Good luck!
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 10:24 AM   #4
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

I've the same problem on my account, it completes the circle but keeps say loading pet and doesn't load the room...I entered the Zums code just two days ago and I really want to visit them!
Well, something new to do, new glitches! I hope this one will be fixed soon!
Principessina is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #5
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Mine worked last night, but now it's the same on my account - loads til the circle is almost back at the top and says "Loading Pet" and then stops, and I have to log out, I can't just "X" out.
So, no, not loading for me either!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 10:29 AM   #6
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

No load for me! despite clearing everything, and trying different browsers.
LittleDog is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 10:42 AM   #7
nfsne

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by LittleDog
No load for me! despite clearing everything, and trying different browsers.
Same here! I tried all that as well! My poor Zummies

Last edited by msbirdyskids21; 12-02-2009 at 07:29 PM..
Old 11-23-2009, 10:43 AM   #8

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

Me too, It appears Zumwhere is nowhere.
papergirl63 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 10:56 AM   #9
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Same problem, can't get into the room to play with my zums.

I just called Ganz for this problem, and she said they were going to verify this and call me back.

I hope they are doing some maintenance to fix the lack of blue zummies we get. Also to get more zum parties. That would be so great, never had a party since entering my first zum 3 weeks ago.

I wish that instead of introducing new things in webkinz world, that Ganz would fix all the current glitches, and there is a lot of them. Everyday I encounter a least one glitch.

Last edited by Belle Quesnel; 11-23-2009 at 10:56 AM..
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 05:46 PM   #10

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

Its just glitch, be patient, ganz is working with others and will get to that one soon as possible
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female
Closed