Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Answered: Zumbuddy How do you Increase you zum cash

How in the world do you increase your zum cash for your zumbuddy. I see all this wonderful furniture but can't get any of it because all I have is 10 of each color. Nothing in directions on WW about how to increase it. Played with zum all day kept him at 100% happy and still no increase. Any ideas?

My question involves the new zumbuddy plush not zumwhere. I understand the zumwhere...this is about the new section for your zumbuddy.

Last edited by Tula; 11-01-2009 at 08:52 AM..
Tula is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Skipper783
Tula means the Zum buddies game poochie, not the Zumwhere game.

I got both of my Zums in one room at 100% happy twice today, and on the second party they threw together, my zippy zum gave me five zummies. From what I understand, getting awarded zummies is random and your chances get better if you have more zum buddies. (So typical of Ganz...reward those who spend the most!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 09:13 PM   #2
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Zumbuddy How do you Increase you zum cash

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
How in the world do you increase your zum cash for your zumbuddy. I see all this wonderful furniture but can't get any of it because all I have is 10 of each color. Nothing in directions on WW about how to increase it. Played with zum all day kept him at 100% happy and still no increase. Any ideas?
you have to catch pictures of zums and they will reward you with zummies
poochie10 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 09:31 PM   #3
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

I got both of my Zums in one room at 100% happy twice today, and on the second party they threw together, my zippy zum gave me five zummies. From what I understand, getting awarded zummies is random and your chances get better if you have more zum buddies. (So typical of Ganz...reward those who spend the most!
Skipper783 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 09:37 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
cindyann is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer - I'd like one, too.

For the second poster: I'm pretty sure that the original poster means increasing Zummies in the new "Vist Zums" section of Zumwhere, not the original place, now called "Zum Sightings". I thought the Zummies would be interchangeable between the two sections of Zumwhere, but apparently they are not. You get 10 of each color Zummies with the adoption of each Zumbuddy, shown in your Zum Dock area.

I did read that it's not good to put much furniture in the room, as the Zumbuddies need lots of room to fly and play. Guess that is good - since we have no way of earning more, yet!

Hopefully, we'll get an answer soon! (I was writing this post while Skipper783 was posting - thanks Skipper!! Mine have had 5 parties, and no extra Zummies... yet!!)

cindyann

Last edited by cindyann; 10-31-2009 at 09:40 PM..
cindyann is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:53 AM   #5
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Oh that is so frustrating then. I really didn't want to buy a bunch of zums. I wish Ganz would not do this making you buy so much just to get things to work. My zum had several parties and nothing. I thought to myself how are kids going to stick with this activity for long????? Ganz tries so hard to make things tricky and a challenge that they are forgetting this is a site for young kids I guess. Thank you for the information on the furniture. I saw in the directions they would ask you for furniture and I thought to myself..that will be awful as the furniture is way expensive compared to the fact you can't daily earn anything. What was Ganz thinking on this one? Random should not be the clue. When you take care of anything you should be given something for your efforts...blaaaaa

I am going to leave this open a day more to see if anyone has learned anything else about earning this zumcash or whatever you call it.

Last edited by Tula; 11-01-2009 at 08:53 AM..
Tula is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:57 AM   #6
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Skipper783

Skipper has the answer to that - it definitely shouldn't be rewarded randomly and you have better chances if you have more zum buddies! I agree with Skipper - so typical of Ganz to reward those who spend the most.

Good luck getting some zummies!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 02:32 PM   #7
I'm back to a
Webkinz :)

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Isn't 1 enough already?! Yesterday I got one hoping I could finally get some Zum Items, and now they're asking for more! RIDICULOUS. The prices are so expensive, $10.00 + tax! That equaled $13.00, and this is unfair. Getting one is enough, don't you think? There's no way I have time to go to another store and get another ZumBuddy! AARGH!! My Zumbuddy already had over 5 Parties today and it still isn't giving me Zummies, am I doing something wrong?? I gave it toys all the time and it's just wasting my KC now Can a parent or someone mind to call Ganz and get this fact straight??????
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #8
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Yes I totally agree. I am quite upset about this whole thing. This is a site for kids. One item should help everything work just as much as two. Sure you can put extra perks in for owning more...but the entire game of zumbuddy should work with one zum. Two days owning one zum and no zummies aquired. I think I will call on this one. Thanks everyone.
Tula is offline Female
Closed