Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 04:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Question Unanswered: Zumbuddy help

Hi everyone. Today I went to try to get a zumbuddy with my parents. It said online that season crafts and gifts and justice had them. But they were all sold out. Any ideas on what other stores might most likely have them? HELP!
pometogirl1213 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #2
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

Default Re: Zumbuddy help

Ameriwade - the partner store had them a week ago

I found them in my local Hallmark store

The Webkinz Website has a link to locate local distributors

I have purchased from Ameriwade before and Robert is nice to deal with - have your mom telephone him if you like and talk before you place order on line.

Best wishes Cindy
cindyscottage is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 04:29 PM   #3
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

I found mine weeks ago in hallmark. They still had them the last time I was there. The only thing they carry now is webkinz and zumbuddys. They stopped carrying everything else. Like the clothes for pets, cards, bookmarks, everything. I'm so sad.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 04:32 PM   #4

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

They are all over Ebay for 14 -16 $ and every variety except Series 2

Maybe your parents could help you with that.

There are several reliable sellers to choose from
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 04:33 PM   #5
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Hallmark is a good place, but definately call ahead because some stores don't carry them
WishAponAStar is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 04:36 PM   #6
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by cindyscottage
Ameriwade - the partner store had them a week ago

I found them in my local Hallmark store

The Webkinz Website has a link to locate local distributors

I have purchased from Ameriwade before and Robert is nice to deal with - have your mom telephone him if you like and talk before you place order on line.

Best wishes Cindy
I just called him about my last order - he is sold out - but I am aware that he does pre-orders and will not bill your card until the shipment.

contact information -- robert@ameriwade.com or by phone at (775) 315-4055.,
We are located at:1820 Dori Way, CARSON CITY, NV 89706

Ameriwade Home Page
cindyscottage is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 04:42 PM   #7

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I would prefer to buy from Robert as well, because not only is he a nice person but, he contributes to this website as well.

BUT, he doesn't get as much stock as he would like to. And frequently he is sold out, and Ganz doesn't give him very much heads up as to when the next shipment will be arriving.

If it weren't for that, I would buy there exclusively.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 04:46 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Well since our Hallmark doesn't usally have new things then we go to a Fireside Bookstore. They are always caught up.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 04:48 PM   #9

You might try Books-A-Million or Barnes and Noble too, if you have one close to you but, I'd call first.

Ebay is the quickest and easiest, if you can't find one from Ameriwade or local.
BSW44 is offline Female
Closed