Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #1

porschegl will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: zumbuddy help

I have one zumbuddy i can't get very happy, so my parents bought me another zumbuddy. Do I put the new zumbuddy on the same account? Do they go in the same room? will the make friends? I don't know what to do with my new zumbuddy. Help please. Porchy
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 07:14 AM   #2
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: zumbuddy help

I would suggest putting it on the account with your other Zumbuddy. When you first adopt one and you already have one, it gives your new zumbuddy a new room. But if you want them to play together (which their happiness will increase a lot), you can move them by using the magnifying glass. Basically, tickling them FOUR times and playing with them is all they need. Don't start putting random things out, just wait until they want something over their want bubble.
Also, check out this guide from the WIki here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/V...ms_(Zumbuddies)
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 09:50 AM   #3
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

Yes you put it on the same account and you get a new room for it. Then you can move them into different rooms to play. They will share toys.
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 12-03-2009, 10:23 AM   #4
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

You should be able to get your Buddy happy enough since the latest update to get a party. The main goal is to collect the zummies to get prizes.

Put your Buddies together on the same account. That way they can play together and your zummie count will increase alot. It is very cute to watch them share a toy !!

If you need more help and tips try looking at my guide on Zumbbies and how to make them love you.....the link is in my siggie.
Have fun with your new friends !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #5

porschegl will become famous soon enough

Thanks everybody for your help, I will add my new zumbuddy Zalo later today and see what happens. I will also check out the helpful links you provided. Have a wonderful day. Porchy
Old 12-03-2009, 05:07 PM   #6
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by porschegl
Thanks everybody for your help, I will add my new zumbuddy Zalo later today and see what happens. I will also check out the helpful links you provided. Have a wonderful day. Porchy
Awesome and you're welcome! I just recently adopted Zalo .
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Closed