Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
caaubuchon75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: ZumBuddies

Hi!

I just joined today in search of Zum Buddies! I have 4 avid Weknz users and they cannot wait to get thier hands on one but, I cannot seem to find one locally! Can anybody help us?!
caaubuchon75 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: ZumBuddies

I found mine at Hallmark. Do you have a Hallmark nearby that you an call? I have also heard of people buying them at Justice (Justice seems to be selling the Zum Buddies online at this time too).
TTG is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 03:24 PM   #3
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Where I buy my webkinz, (local store) they had them
Old 11-06-2009, 03:30 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

I was told that only certain Hallmark stores have them and the corp stores will not get them unitl Jan 2010. I've looked on ebay and they are very $$$. I read about them here on a forum and it dosen't sound like a lot of fun to me. I think I'm going to wait and see how it goes on the website. People are complaining about the zumbuddies being very hard to please and keep happy. Their stuff is suppose to cost alot of KC too. When you buy them something they only use it once and it goes away and then you have to buy it again! GOOD LUCK!
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 04:35 PM   #5

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Our Hallmark had a lot today and also in our mall. I didn't buy any because I keep hearing people are having problems with the game and getting zum points. so I am going to wait and see do I really have to buy more than 1 to get points or what.
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 08:47 AM   #6
Lil Kinz
caaubuchon75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all for your help!
caaubuchon75 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #7
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I was going to mention that some stores will not carry these so its a good idea to find the one store in your area that does tons of business with webkinz. I have learned through talking with store owners that webkinz products are not sold in every store. What I mean is all the stores that carry webkinz may not get to carry all webkinz related products. However, in your area there will be a few stores that actually sell webkinz products so well that they will have these zumbuddys. For us there is one store in our huge city located in the money part of town that carries every webkinz product made. That is the only place we can find special webkinz products like zum buddy's. There was another store in our area, but they told me because things were not moving fast enough they had to ship their inventory to another location that sells better. Call your stores first to find the one that has them. Not every Hallmark will carry these.
Tula is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 10:57 AM   #8
Happy Holidays!
Gift Guru

Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds
Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds

Donation Award 

I have found that the two stores in our area have not heard of them much less have any yet...one is a Hallmark!! So if you still can't find them go to Amazon.com ...they have a few. Hope this helped you.
Luvmywebbies is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #9

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Justice has them I saw them there Saterday
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 08:25 PM   #10

SurfingBreeze is on a distinguished road

They always have them at Halmark, some people get them at Justice and Costco maby.
SurfingBreeze is offline Female
Closed