Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Question Answered: Zum "tricks" confusion

Can anyone explain what you are supposed to do when the hat appears over a Zumbuddy. It flashes a picture of shape for an instant, disappears and says trace it with your mouse. Everytime I click the mouse, the shape reappears with an X and says sorry. How on earth are you supposed to duplicate the shape exactly "in the dark" by sliding the mouse and not picking points. For that matter, how on earth are you supposed to trace it exactly by any method. I am confused. And what's with the scrub brush?
wendypie is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by bangkokyankee
The scrub the zum thing is the most annoying part of babysitting zums - that and some of the noises they make.

I almost used to "like" the zums after I got the hang of it all but after the update it really is a bother. I'm starting to hit the edit button lately more and more - if the prizes weren't so awesome I wouldn't babysit the zums

sorry to those that like them.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 09:06 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Zum "tricks" confusion

You click the hat and a shape appears, then you trace it, its really hard but somehow i got mine to work
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 11-11-2010, 09:42 AM   #3
I love cute
Webkinz :)

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

You have to try to remember the shape and then trace it over, but you can't let go of the mouse button. And the scrub brush is to clean your Zum. You do this by moving the mouse left and right until it goes away.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:00 AM   #4
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by triplet 1
You have to try to remember the shape and then trace it over, but you can't let go of the mouse button. And the scrub brush is to clean your Zum. You do this by moving the mouse left and right until it goes away.
This is right. I'd like to add: I put my fingers all over the screen to try to mark the corners. I used to do the tricks but lately I don't bother. It goes away in a little bit. If your zum gets dirty though, that doesn't go away. You have to either scrub your zum or hit the edit button.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 11:16 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

The scrub the zum thing is the most annoying part of babysitting zums - that and some of the noises they make.

I almost used to "like" the zums after I got the hang of it all but after the update it really is a bother. I'm starting to hit the edit button lately more and more - if the prizes weren't so awesome I wouldn't babysit the zums

sorry to those that like them.
Closed