Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #1
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Answered: Zum question

I wanted to know the difference between a plush zummy and the clips that unlock zumwhere. Does anyone know what you unlock with each item? I thought they both unlock the same place. I'm confused please help. Thanks.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by bluey1998
The Klips are called KinzKlips. They can be in a set with a Webkinz Pet, or they can come seperate like the Reindeer I see at my store. When you enter the code, go to the Magical Forest and you can find a place called Zumwhere. If you entered the code for the KinzKlip and clicked on Zumwhere, you will be led to a choice for you to go through. One is to go Zum Sighting, which means you have your KinzCam (Camera) and you can take picture of a Zum. You sometimes get Zum Challenges when a Zum freezes your pic and you can't see it. Every Zum picture you take you get 3 Zummies (Marbles and you can save up to 100 each colour to win prizes). The other option is only open to you if you have bought a Zum Plush. When you enter the code you can play with it in Zumwhere, where the other option is. You can buy toys and food for it in the Z-shop, but with your KinzCash. You can also get Furniture and Decorations for your Zumbuddy, but with the given Zummie marbles your Zumbuddy gives you. You can also attach your Zumbuddy with your pet, so your Zumbuddy can follow wherever your pet goes! Such as going to the Clubhouse, or going home.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Zum question

Okay! The clips are called Kinzclips. They give you the chance to explore and collect zums. That is what you get with them.

The Plush zummys are little things that follow your webbie. You buy it and log it in. In Zumwhere, you unlock a store type place for the online zummy.

They unlock different things. But, in the same area.
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 10:34 PM   #3

KeyLimeDragon is on a distinguished road

hey! just wanted to tell you, what do you want? the kinzklip unlocks the picture taking zum thing and the plush is what i think you should have but it doesn't unlock the pictures.The plush flies beside you and you get to play with it! thanks! I love webkinz! ask any questions and look at my threads and if you get the plush lok at my threads and you will see the direction that i posted to let everyone see and pleas comment
KeyLimeDragon is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #4
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

The Klips are called KinzKlips. They can be in a set with a Webkinz Pet, or they can come seperate like the Reindeer I see at my store. When you enter the code, go to the Magical Forest and you can find a place called Zumwhere. If you entered the code for the KinzKlip and clicked on Zumwhere, you will be led to a choice for you to go through. One is to go Zum Sighting, which means you have your KinzCam (Camera) and you can take picture of a Zum. You sometimes get Zum Challenges when a Zum freezes your pic and you can't see it. Every Zum picture you take you get 3 Zummies (Marbles and you can save up to 100 each colour to win prizes). The other option is only open to you if you have bought a Zum Plush. When you enter the code you can play with it in Zumwhere, where the other option is. You can buy toys and food for it in the Z-shop, but with your KinzCash. You can also get Furniture and Decorations for your Zumbuddy, but with the given Zummie marbles your Zumbuddy gives you. You can also attach your Zumbuddy with your pet, so your Zumbuddy can follow wherever your pet goes! Such as going to the Clubhouse, or going home.
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 12:35 AM   #5
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much that was very helpful!
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Closed