Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
disney world.
Webkinz :)

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Answered: Zum clips...?

zum kinzclips....are they like zums, and go into the zum-room thing with your REAL Zumbuddies, or are they the same as kinzclips, just not appear? thanks.

xx

-c
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by HelyM
it works as kinz clip, it doesn't give you the zum you buy, to get the zumbuddy you have to buy a full sized zumbuddy.
It's like you can't get a pet from a Kinz Klip, just spotting zums.
So Zum Klip gives you the option to watch zumbuddies, not take care of them or attach them to your pet
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: Zum clips...?

I think they're the same as kinzklipz. I'm almost certain they don't go in the room with the full-size zums.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #3
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

That is a good question! I saw them at Cracker Barrel and they said that it unlocks zumwhere, but something on the tag made me think that it was the same as buying the full sized plush.

It definitely isn't a smaller zum though.

I wonder if anyone knows for sure if it is the same as buying the full sized plush or if it just unlocks the ability to take pictures of zums in zumwhere.

Great question! Can't wait to hear who knows for sure!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 01-11-2011, 06:09 AM   #4
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

it works as kinz clip, it doesn't give you the zum you buy, to get the zumbuddy you have to buy a full sized zumbuddy.
So Zum Klip gives you the option to watch zumbuddies, not take care of them or attach them to your pet
Old 01-11-2011, 09:03 AM   #5
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by HelyM
Thanks for the info HelyM! I appreciate it! (the tag was confusing to me, so I really wasn't sure!)
Lolith is offline Female
Old 01-11-2011, 10:40 AM   #6
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

you're very welcome, always glad to help
Old 01-11-2011, 12:16 PM   #7
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I was wondering this very same question when we were buying klips and zumbuddies..really GANZ should clearly mark what they unlock on the site. Even 3 store owners/managers didn't know!! Go figure!
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-11-2011, 01:16 PM   #8
hely03

the kinz Klip unlocks the zumwhere world, that's true, but only the section of spotting zums, not taking care of them.
Like I already said, it won't give you the actual Zumbuddy, like other ones won't give you the pet on the Klip
Old 01-11-2011, 01:20 PM   #9

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

When I read it, I thought that it gave you the zum pet to have with your regular pet, but it didn't open the picture taking part. I never bought one since it wasn't very clear what it did.
Iggy is offline Female
Old 01-11-2011, 02:28 PM   #10
hely03

only the big zums give you the zumbuddy, not the klips
Closed