Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
larissanicole will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Zum buddy help!

what exactly does a zum buddy gain you on your account? Am I understanding it right that they have their own shop that you can buy from with kinzcash?
larissanicole is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 03:53 PM   #12
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Online I have seen them on ebay (but too expensive for me) and online at justice ($16.50)
Prices seem to vary ALOT.
Three of our local stores were carrying them (including Hallmark).
Prices varied: $8.99, $10.95 at Hallmark, $12.99
I personally wouldn't have spent over $11 for them - I don't think they are worth it. My kids are frustrated trying to keep their zum buddy happy and are draining their kinzcash too.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #13
Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Amazon,eBay,and Justice carry them online. I'm sure Ameriwade also carries them. Good luck finding a Zumbuddy,they're loads of fun! Also,you might want to try going around to local pharmacies--the one around the corner from me ALWAYS gets the new webkinz things in,and its where I got my Zumbuddy. The price range varies as said in other posts,mainly $16 and under. I paid ten dollars for mine.
Pandah is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 08:14 AM   #14
pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

thanks for the help everyone!
pometogirl1213 is offline Female