Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 06:43 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

mrenn66 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Zones

I don't understand anything about the zones. When I am in the clubhouse there are always different colors showing in the bottom right.
mrenn66 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2012, 07:45 AM   #2
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

Default Re: Zones

I'm not sure what you mean by different colors in the bottom right corner when you're in the clubhouse, but here's an explanation about the zone colors taken from Webkinz Glossary:

When you turn your cell phone on, you'll notice that it is a certain color. This indicates which Color Zone you are in. You can only invite friends over and invite them to play a game if they're in the same Color Zone as you. If your friends are in the same Color Zone as you, their smiley faces will be green. Otherwise, their smiley faces will be red. You can switch color zones by clicking the "Zone" button on your phone and choosing a different one to visit. A Zone with four smiley faces next to it is full.
You might notice that some friends on your list have a colored rectangle around their name. That shows which Color Zone they most recently visited. This information is cleared every night.

Hope this helps!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 07:50 AM   #3
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

A zone is kind of like another clubhouse, but still the same rooms. Because each zone is different, you meet different people. Not the same specific people are in another zone unless they switch their zones by clicking on a color when you click "Zones" on your phone. You can tell what zone you are in by the color of your phone. The dark zones are for the Kinzchat ones and the light zones are for the Kinzchat PLUS. When you're in the same zone as a friend, you will here the "Yohoo" sound and their name will be at the top and highlighted. You can found out what zone your friend is by looking at the color beside their username. Just because if they aren't in a zone, it doesn't mean they aren't on Webkinz World. If you have any more questions, just VM or PM me.

I hope I helped!

Last edited by skullnbows17; 03-09-2012 at 07:52 AM..
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 08:39 PM   #4
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there! When you turn your cell phone on for example when you visit the Clubhouse, it brings you to either a Blue zone or an Yellow zone. Those are webkinz world zones. Your friends can be on either zone. Its like a different webkinz world but still with like different rooms for example if your friend is on the blue zone and you switch to yellow, you can no longer see them online.

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 10:40 PM   #5
RHRockclimber

RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!

well since there are SO many people on WW at once then they decided to do zones.... so if say I was in the yellow zone I would go to the clubhouse and be in the yellow zone clubhouse so all of the other people there are in the yellow zone. If one of my friends sign in then I MIGHT see them or i might not because if they are in a differnt zone they don't show up on my phone thing. there are three zones. Yellow Blue and i think Green. Your phone will/should NEVER be purple (that is unless you are a Delux then it can be any color but the inside color will be the zone that i am in.... I know that is a little confusing but oonce you get it you will be good..... it isn't NESSASARY to know but some people like a certain zone.
RHRockclimber is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!