Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 02:32 PM   #1
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

Default Unanswered: Zofia the Sweet Zum- Where?

I won a Zofia the Sweet Zum from WKN today on one of my accounts, the notification was in the "you won prizes" popup. I can't find where it is anywhere? What did I win? I thought it was a zumbuddy that i could play with, am I wrong?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #2
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Zofia the Sweet Zum- Where?

It'll just be in your zumwhere area, and up where you dress your pet there is a little zum icon, it should be in there.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 02:37 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Some people are apparently having problems with this Someone earlier said that though the padlock was removed on the zum area on the forest via zumwhere everything was still locked.

What Jennielou has said is correct but if you can't find it you may have to contact Ganz
Old 06-05-2011, 02:42 PM   #4
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

no it does not show upin my pet buddies area, nor is the padlock removed on Zumwhere.

Is there a link to the other report, I would like to read it.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:14 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Here's the other report:-

View Post Originally Posted by lemony

OMG just won a zofia zum YIPPPEEE and on the acct that has none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do I get my ZUM??? it is not showing up????
ok I have gone to my room , cleared cache etc, and no zofia, sigghhhhhh

lets try again and see what happens!!!

I have also gone to zumwhere , nothing

Yes, nothing yet!

read someone else was having issues, guess I need to call , sigghhhh , hope they give her to me

the funny thing is, when I go to the magical forest, there is no lock on zumwhere????

WAS going to try another acct but peek a newz is so slow....see you all later
Old 06-06-2011, 09:38 AM   #6
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Did you check your inbox?
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-07-2011, 04:55 PM   #7
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

Update: I just spoke to ganz, this is a known issue with their tech support, right now they don't have an easy fix and they are not awarding the zum to the account through the customer support. I asked if there will be a notification on WKN and the rep was not sure, she said to keep checking the account to see if Zumwhere is unlocked and I was told I could call back for an update anytime.

not impressed!
Old 06-08-2011, 07:45 AM   #8
Santa loves bunnies!
Webkinz :)

mrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant future

it could be kinzpost message
mrclausers is offline Female
Closed