Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
lukemadtv

Default Unanswered: Zingoz Plushies

Does anyone know where I should be to catch one flying across the screen I've been on webkinz everyday but haven't seen any and I really want one and the time is almost up!!! THANKS FOR READING!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 01:18 PM   #2
elcome to Eggtown
Webkinz :)

PanaBanana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Zingoz Plushies

Your room. When click to when items are happening I usually just redecorate or rearrange my rooms until I see them. I think they're on every 11 mins. It also happens in the clubhouse...but that doesn't help. The easiest way to remember is that is you can see and control your pet in a room (you houze of clubhhouse) you be able to click and win items.
PanaBanana is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 01:26 PM   #3
lukemadtv

ok thanks I'll go to my room and wait some more
Old 07-23-2008, 01:29 PM   #4
shadow hegdehog is a

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

the only way i have ever gotten one is by being in my room while playing a game like checkers or bowling! good luck!
Devonshire is offline Male
Old 07-23-2008, 02:17 PM   #5
lukemadtv

View Post Originally Posted by Devonshire
the only way i have ever gotten one is by being in my room while playing a game like checkers or bowling! good luck!
Thanks Devon I hope you get some more plushies 2!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 02:21 PM   #6
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

They can appear anywhere at anytime. Except during games and jobs.
The best thing to do is to be active, don't sit in one place in webkinz world and wait for one to float by, it rarely happens. If you're active and don't expect them to fly by, they come by very often, about every half hour or so.
I want a trophy so bad! I have 11 plushies but not trophies
Livi is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 02:27 PM   #7
luanna321

emna567 will become famous soon enough

i'm good with trophies but not plushies. i've only gotten 3!

What i did for the fall and winter fests were reading plumpy's advice for a while or playing games in my room. I went to the clubhouse and a leaf came by in the clubhouse i clicked on it and all it did was move my pet to where i clicked, Clubhouse doesn't work!

btw i have 8 zingoz 600 trophies, i just want 2 more!
emna567 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 02:39 PM   #8

KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

The kids and I have gotten most of our plushies when we were either gardening or playing games in our rooms. As far as I can tell, you can't get one while playing in the arcade or tournament area.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:48 PM   #9
luanna321

emna567 will become famous soon enough

that's probably why i don't have many. i think the trophy is worth more so i decided to try harder to get that instead of plushies. although i still have a couple of plushies.
emna567 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 03:58 PM   #10
123Dopey
Gift Trainee

123Dopey is on a distinguished road

I have 6 and they fly around a lot. Maybe I'm just in the right place at the right time. I have found like 3 or 4 at quizzy's just doing trivia.
123Dopey is offline Male
Closed