Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 02:23 PM   #1
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Default Answered: Zingoz Plushie

Hi everyone,

I recently saw one of those adorable little Zingoz plushies in my local webkinz store, and was just wondering what they "did". They are super cute and I kind of just want one to be able to squeeze him and hear his little voice talk to me, but is there any other benefit? I don't believe they unlock anything besides that zingoz game, do they? And does anyone know if this game is the wacky zingoz game but just a bit different? I've never seen them before, but it's growing on me!

Thanks!
cocoharry is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by kellyschrvr
View Post Originally Posted by waddlewebkinz
Hi! I Have one and they unlock Wacky Zingoz Extreme. You are able to pick from 3 different bats. And as you said they talk. With Wacky Zingoz Extreme, it is easier to get the Wacky Zingoz 600 trophy at the time. Hope I helped!
You cannot win the trophy in the Zingoz Extreme...

All the zingoz does is unlocks the game You get a tiny bit more kc... nothing much... 3 bats to pick, you can also do a double hit or a single...
We have one and our dog loves it!

View Post Originally Posted by lauraanne
Also, I believe that you don't get the virtual pet or the kinzcash. That is why I never got one. I am not a big fan of the game and I only play it when I can get the chance at the trophy. Hope this helps.
You're right... no kinzcash... but if you adopted a 2nd one (why someone would do that I don't know), but that gives you 2000kc (if I remember right)... you only the get the kc for an additional zingoz on that account.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2009, 02:25 PM   #2
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Zingoz Plushie

I am pretty sure they unlock Wacky Zingoz Exetreme. Hope I helped.
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #3
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

I have won and they unlock the game. I think they might give you a Kinz dice gamepack too, but I'm not sure.
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #4
I'm waddle

waddlewebkinz is just really nicewaddlewebkinz is just really nice

Hi! I Have one and they unlock Wacky Zingoz Extreme. You are able to pick from 3 different bats. And as you said they talk. With Wacky Zingoz Extreme, it is easier to get the Wacky Zingoz 600 trophy at the time. Hope I helped!
waddlewebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 02:40 PM   #5
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I have never played the Extreme game, but I watched a video and it looks like fun - there are different bat types to choose from and bonuses along the way, as well as a chance to hit Wacky a second time. Hits can go past the 1000 mark! Also, it looks like it makes a lot better KC than the regular game.

With Wacky Zingoz Extreme, it is easier to get the Wacky Zingoz 600 trophy at the time.
Actually, the Wacky Zingoz 600 trophy can only be won in the regular Wacky Zingoz game, NOT in the Extreme version.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-19-2009, 02:45 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I got one and put it on my husband's account. He got pretty good at it, but he got tired of webkinz so now I have his account and I don't play the game. I'm not good at hitting anything with an object in real life and I'm not any better at it in on'kine games.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 02:46 PM   #7
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Also, I believe that you don't get the virtual pet or the kinzcash. That is why I never got one. I am not a big fan of the game and I only play it when I can get the chance at the trophy. Hope this helps.
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 02:51 PM   #8
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

You cannot win the trophy in the Zingoz Extreme...

All the zingoz does is unlocks the game You get a tiny bit more kc... nothing much... 3 bats to pick, you can also do a double hit or a single...
We have one and our dog loves it!

View Post Originally Posted by lauraanne
You're right... no kinzcash... but if you adopted a 2nd one (why someone would do that I don't know), but that gives you 2000kc (if I remember right)... you only the get the kc for an additional zingoz on that account.
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed