Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
1drdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Unanswered: Zingoz Bingoz - What is going on???

How in the world can there possibly be a one ballz winner almost everyday
in Zingoz Bingoz if everyone's card gets cleared each time there is a winner? I know there can't be that many people who have saved up all
of those Bingoz coupons. Does Ganz really clear everyone's cards or is it
just mine ?

Where do you go to find Bingoz coupons anyway? I've checked out the
daily activities everyday for two weeks (well, almost everyday), and I
can't find opportunities anywhere! Any suggestions????

Thank you
1drdog
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 10:29 PM   #2
sakari26
Webkinz :)

LLuvia26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Zingoz Bingoz - What is going on???

i dont do the zingoz bingoz
Old 08-31-2008, 10:47 PM   #3
Gift Trainee

Kiddydoc is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure how there can be that many winners either. The Bingoz coupons can be "won" with codes in Series 1 Trading Cards. I'm not sure where else to win them. Hope this helps! Good luck.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:01 PM   #4
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

A lot of people have coupons left from the trading cards and from when they used to be on the dailies.

On top of that, people still trade the coupons - both here in the GE and in the clubhouse. I was just offered one yesterday, in fact. So those people wait until they have 50-80 coupons, then use them all at once. That way, they're guaranteed to win!

I don't play Bingoz. It's not worth it. If ever the coupons run out, then it might be fun again..
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 11:01 PM   #5

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

I wish the Bingoz coupons would come back on the Daily Activities. They haven't been there for months so there is no way to get them. I had about 30 saved a long time ago and tried using them all at one time. I didn't even come close to winning a Bingo so I don't know how other people do it. After that try I started saving again. Now I have 26 which I have been holding on to for about 6 months. I'm scared to use them because I don't think I can get a Bingo with only that few. So yes, it is very frustrating not being able to collect any more.
karefrie is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 12:29 AM   #6

vivalawebkinz is on a distinguished road

They used to give away these bingo coupons in the dailies, and i actually started to save up to hopefully win a bingo one day....now they are no longer giveing them out cause i havent seen them either. People winning are probably the ones who have saved a bunch up...that's my 2 cents
Old 09-01-2008, 01:22 AM   #7
Buddy8520

Mustang123 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Zingoz Bingoz - What is going on???

i've found some coupons in the trading cards
i think my board gets cleared too... it's annoying
i wonder how they win it's never happened to me before... no one answer that it's not my thread...
Mustang123 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 09:40 AM   #8
Lil Kinz
1drdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your speedy replies. I'll see if there are any more series 1 trading cards around
this town. Holy cow, looks like you have to spend a lot of real cash just to get 1K kinzcash since
the coupons aren't on the daily's anymore. I should just probably get over it. I don't know
why it frustrates me so much - probably because I didn't know the secret! Thanks for the help
Closed