Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 11:57 PM   #1
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: "Your pet has passed the grade and moved up a whole new level"-even though they didn't o.O

I got this message when I had only finished 10 of my classes from level 2 in fashion and cooking. I still have 5 classes to go yet it gave me this message...Is anyone else getting this and is it a bug? (before it only gave me this message when I had completed all my current classes.) This is very strange. I hope my pet doesn't get stuck and unable to do new classes or miss recess. (This happened after I cleared my cache..) Any help is appreciated.
Shandree is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
It's a glitch that happens every so often. It did that to me the other day - it doesn't seem to cause any other problems, so ignore it.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 12:02 AM   #2
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: "Your pet has passed the grade and moved up a whole new level"-even though they didn't o.O

I don't think it would mess up your classes. I would try to do your classes like normal and if they don't work then I would call Ganz. Hopefully you just got a very cool glitch!
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 12:05 AM   #3
ebkinz fan

Default Re: "Your pet has passed the grade and moved up a whole new level"-even though they didn't o.O

Okay lol. I didn't get a badge though. I'm hoping it's just a messed up message. Kinda scared to go to the academy with my other pets.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:07 AM   #4
Wishing pooh was a

MeLuvMeWebbies has a spectacular aura about

I doubt it will mess up your classes. You could probaly contact ganz if it doesnt work
out. You might also want to try clearing your history
MeLuvMeWebbies is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 12:10 AM   #5
ebkinz fan

Hmm alright I guess I'll try that, thanks. I'm just going to leave this thread open in case other people get the same problem.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:11 AM   #6
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Shandree
Okay lol. I didn't get a badge though. I'm hoping it's just a messed up message. Kinda scared to go to the academy with my other pets.
Maybe your pet didn't even get to the next level, like you said. Just test it out again tomorrow (or whenever you can do it next)
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 12:13 AM   #7
Wishing pooh was a

MeLuvMeWebbies has a spectacular aura about

Wait!!!!! That happend to
me too! I remember now! I got confused to!!!!!! Its no problem trust me!

It will fix it self out
MeLuvMeWebbies is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 01:12 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

It's a glitch that happens every so often. It did that to me the other day - it doesn't seem to cause any other problems, so ignore it.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 01:36 AM   #9
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I believe you get that message when you finish 1/2 of the classes for that particular level. I think it registers in the system (as example) level whatever and 1/2 towards your competition level in the stadium.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 06:01 AM   #10
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I believe you get that message when you finish 1/2 of the classes for that particular level. I think it registers in the system (as example) level whatever and 1/2 towards your competition level in the stadium.
not quite. I had 30 days to go, and after the 4th day it gave me that message. It was weird. I don't think it's half
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male
Closed

Tags
academy, bug, kinsville academy, level, recess