Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
here to win
Webkinz :)

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: You Just Can't Win

Dear [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate],

Let's call my older brother Splodey. He has an account in the Webkinz World with his Lava Dragon, Jirachi.

Splodey is very, very good at Home Before Dark. However he has nothing to show for it because his scores are never submitted and he never gets his Kinz Cash Awards, due to an error screen constantly appearing.

Splodey got 3 wells in a row in Wishing Well 2. The same error occurred, and he did not get anything.

He also won a TV on the Wheel of Wow (but did not get it) and was not given anything for the Communal Contest (even though he entered, and we won.)

Splodey has to log in twice in Webkinz World, because the first time he logs in, the site thinks he is not a player. The site has also begun to log Splodey out at random, inconvenient times, for example when he just beat the high score of the day.

If this issue is not resolved in a week, we are going to call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and ask for the items.

---carmentacmc---
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2010, 01:00 PM   #2

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: You Just Can't Win

I'm sorry this is happening to him! I hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] fixes it soon and gives him his stuff!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 12:38 PM   #3
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

If he's consistantly "over scoring" by [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] standards they have set and beating the games, getting the rare matches like 3 wishing wells etc. They probably think he's using a some type of program to beat the system and are blocking him. There are programs out there that claim they can win games etc. though they are not allowed and will get your account suspended. Could that be the problem?
Old 09-13-2010, 02:12 PM   #4
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

There is a glitch report about home before dark. You must get less than 76KC in order to be awarded the Kinzcash otherwise you don't get any
Old 09-13-2010, 02:16 PM   #5

etienne is an unknown quantity at this point

Default [langtitle=fr]Re: You Just Can't Win[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]I hope sow

[/lang]
etienne is offline Male
Old 09-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #6

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I have the same problem with home before dark and two friends too!! I'm not cheating or anything I just love that game and I played it a lot, so I actually win much. I hope they fix it soon. I really love that game and can't stop playing it...
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 02:49 PM   #7

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
I'm sorry this is happening to him! I hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] fixes it soon and gives him his stuff!
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #8
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by carmentacmc
Dear [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate],

Let's call my older brother Splodey. He has an account in the Webkinz World with his Lava Dragon, Jirachi.

Splodey is very, very good at Home Before Dark. However he has nothing to show for it because his scores are never submitted and he never gets his Kinz Cash Awards, due to an error screen constantly appearing.

Splodey got 3 wells in a row in Wishing Well 2. The same error occurred, and he did not get anything.

He also won a TV on the Wheel of Wow (but did not get it) and was not given anything for the Communal Contest (even though he entered, and we won.)

Splodey has to log in twice in Webkinz World, because the first time he logs in, the site thinks he is not a player. The site has also begun to log Splodey out at random, inconvenient times, for example when he just beat the high score of the day.

If this issue is not resolved in a week, we are going to call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and ask for the items.

---carmentacmc---
Carmentacmc,

I am so sorry that you and your brother are having to deal with this. I think it is important that you contact [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] NOW, here is the link to a page in the Wiki that give you their phone number: Contact [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I do know that they can see what has been happening in your account, but I do not know how long the history is. The quicker you contact them the better chance you have of them being able to see what happened. The only way that they will help is if they can see that your brother is really missing out of all of the gifts he should have received.

Good luck!
Smile4me is offline Female
Closed