Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   You Just Can't Win (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/you-just-cant-win-653107/)

carmentacmc09-09-2010 05:49 PM

You Just Can't Win

Dear [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate],

Let's call my older brother Splodey. He has an account in the Webkinz World with his Lava Dragon, Jirachi.

Splodey is very, very good at Home Before Dark. However he has nothing to show for it because his scores are never submitted and he never gets his Kinz Cash Awards, due to an error screen constantly appearing.

Splodey got 3 wells in a row in Wishing Well 2. The same error occurred, and he did not get anything.

He also won a TV on the Wheel of Wow (but did not get it) and was not given anything for the Communal Contest (even though he entered, and we won.)

Splodey has to log in twice in Webkinz World, because the first time he logs in, the site thinks he is not a player. The site has also begun to log Splodey out at random, inconvenient times, for example when he just beat the high score of the day.

If this issue is not resolved in a week, we are going to call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and ask for the items.

---carmentacmc---

WebkinzBatRulz09-12-2010 01:00 PM

Re: You Just Can't Win

I'm sorry this is happening to him! I hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] fixes it soon and gives him his stuff!

poobears09-13-2010 12:38 PM

If he's consistantly "over scoring" by [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] standards they have set and beating the games, getting the rare matches like 3 wishing wells etc. They probably think he's using a some type of program to beat the system and are blocking him. There are programs out there that claim they can win games etc. though they are not allowed and will get your account suspended. Could that be the problem?

COWS4YOU09-13-2010 02:12 PM

There is a glitch report about home before dark. You must get less than 76KC in order to be awarded the Kinzcash otherwise you don't get any

etienne09-13-2010 02:16 PM

[langtitle=fr]Re: You Just Can't Win[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]I hope sow

:bcow:[/lang]

Taku209-13-2010 02:18 PM

I have the same problem with home before dark and two friends too!! I'm not cheating or anything I just love that game and I played it a lot, so I actually win much. I hope they fix it soon. I really love that game and can't stop playing it...:'(

wishgirl7809-13-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz (Post 20834323)
I'm sorry this is happening to him! I hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] fixes it soon and gives him his stuff!

:nod:

Smile4me09-14-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carmentacmc (Post 20806838)
Dear [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate],

Let's call my older brother Splodey. He has an account in the Webkinz World with his Lava Dragon, Jirachi.

Splodey is very, very good at Home Before Dark. However he has nothing to show for it because his scores are never submitted and he never gets his Kinz Cash Awards, due to an error screen constantly appearing.

Splodey got 3 wells in a row in Wishing Well 2. The same error occurred, and he did not get anything.

He also won a TV on the Wheel of Wow (but did not get it) and was not given anything for the Communal Contest (even though he entered, and we won.)

Splodey has to log in twice in Webkinz World, because the first time he logs in, the site thinks he is not a player. The site has also begun to log Splodey out at random, inconvenient times, for example when he just beat the high score of the day.

If this issue is not resolved in a week, we are going to call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and ask for the items.

---carmentacmc---

Carmentacmc,

I am so sorry that you and your brother are having to deal with this. I think it is important that you contact [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] NOW, here is the link to a page in the Wiki that give you their phone number: Contact [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I do know that they can see what has been happening in your account, but I do not know how long the history is. The quicker you contact them the better chance you have of them being able to see what happened. The only way that they will help is if they can see that your brother is really missing out of all of the gifts he should have received.

Good luck!