Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2007, 12:26 PM   #51
Gifted

Moochiesmommy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: "You have used a word that is not allowed"

It makes me mad that I can't call my room "Christmas room", or Naughty and nice room" or "Santa room" or anything like that. I was trying everything I could think of that would be a bit fun and the only thing they let me have is "coming down the chimney room" Now I really need that charcoal cat so I have a chimney!
I really don't understand why it can't be a Christmas room!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2007, 02:53 PM   #52
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by oreo1987
My mom has had this problem. She has had a room for awhile called "Chapel" and she was moving it to another room. She was renaming the new one "Chapel" but it said the same thing..(that it wasn't allowed.) So.. she just kept it where it was. She said it wouldn't let her use anything like "Chapel" or "Church".
I figured it was because they are working on the word filter for when they open back up the Clubhouse. (If they ever do.) But some of the words I don't understand why they filtered out and I think it will be a pain trying to type when they do open it back up because so many words are going to be filtered out!
I say just don't reopen it.. It caused too many problems to begin with and the word filtering is just getting silly.

Well.. that's my rant. lol
i have a chapel, too . do not change any names or they are limited to about 25 words and no proper names, it seems
Old 12-11-2007, 04:43 PM   #53
Webkinz :)

lavandershine is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the some problem when I was naming my Halloween Room, what i did was to just change the room name but still keep the whole Halloween concept.Hope this helps!
Old 12-12-2007, 04:18 PM   #54
1-800-look up, lol!

yuyuhtrid is on a distinguished road

For some reason, WW has blocked...

1) #'s
2) ' 's
3) More creative words ( )
4) Realistic names!!!!!

I think they blocked it because there is a very mean kid that I know who named his room " Billy Rehab Center....
Old 12-13-2007, 07:28 AM   #55

eyorefanatic123 is an unknown quantity at this point

They reccently added more security features..Including room names

---------- eyorefanatic123 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Moochiesmommy
It makes me mad that I can't call my room "Christmas room", or Naughty and nice room" or "Santa room" or anything like that. I was trying everything I could think of that would be a bit fun and the only thing they let me have is "coming down the chimney room" Now I really need that charcoal cat so I have a chimney!
I really don't understand why it can't be a Christmas room!
Try "holiday room" it worked for me

---------- eyorefanatic123 added 29 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

http://elubin.com/webkins/random.asp
Offical response from GAnz!

---------- eyorefanatic123 added 761 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Umm you CAN NOT use the '

Last edited by eyorefanatic123; 12-13-2007 at 07:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-13-2007, 03:47 PM   #56
caseycupcake
Gifted

caseycupcake is an unknown quantity at this point

Just try some other words. Maybe the Vampires and the people who have grave in grave yards are offended=)
Old 12-13-2007, 03:50 PM   #57
fleurfrance
Gifted

Fleur19 will become famous soon enough

It's a glitch. I tried to make a room 'Smokey's Room' and it wouldn't let me. I then tried 'Bedroom' and it wouldn't let me. Poor 'Kinz techs, they have so much to do.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:38 PM   #58
Gifted

Luvamoose is on a distinguished road

I agree that it must be a glitch. I was not allowed to do Minnie's Room, Minnie, Chihuahua's Room, Dog Room, room...you get the picture. Finally I got it to take Chihuahua :chi: Room. It seemed to not accept any words I put in for a couple of days. Hope thay get that straightened out-- I assumed it was filtering, but it would take virtually nothing. I mean, Room?
Old 12-13-2007, 07:43 PM   #59
fastpitchslugger and
Gifted

fastpitchslugger is an unknown quantity at this point

if you are into mexican food you've probably heard of a Gordita, so I named my chihuahi\ua Gordita.. that word is not allowed, neither is spa, spiced, store, WEBKINZ, ;hershey, chicachica, or pinyata
Old 12-14-2007, 08:01 PM   #60
xorelox
Gifted

xorelox is on a distinguished road

this keeps happening to me, I tried to name my room Sunny's Room and it wouldn't let me!! so I eventually settled on Sunny!! I think this is totally outragous and I think GANZ should fix the word filter immendiately!! HPMPPH!! haha I am mad!
xorelox is offline Female
Closed