Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 10:18 AM   #21
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: "You have used a word that is not allowed"

i put in air port and it wouldn't let me. I tried air and it let me but not port. It did let me put in airport. Is port a bad word and i never knew?
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2007, 03:33 PM   #22
Jenn76
Webkinz :)

love2cut is a glorious beacon of lightlove2cut is a glorious beacon of lightlove2cut is a glorious beacon of light

I couldn't use dungeon, bedroom, sleeping room, or conservatory (obviously for different rooms lol). What are supposed to do? Just use names like a b or c?
Old 11-16-2007, 06:20 PM   #23
Meditrina is an unknown quantity at this point

We adopted a new pet today. As usual, they placed the room in a horrible spot and completely out of context in the organization of the house but it was clearly labelled "Sara's room".

We added a new room in the desired place but now comes the fun (not)--- every time we go to rename it "Sara's room" , we get that "you've used a word that is not allowed" message.

BTW, just to cover all bases, the first room WAS renamed "empty" so there is no conflict there.

We then went back and tried to rename "empty" with "cafeteria" but get that annoying message again.

Seems to me there are more glitches than ever. We have several items stuck in rooms, too.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:21 PM   #24
Chellebfff

they probobly just dont want anybody younger to get scared of it
Old 11-17-2007, 04:49 PM   #25
ODELLM50
Gift Guru

SatelliteDMBgirl is a glorious beacon of lightSatelliteDMBgirl is a glorious beacon of lightSatelliteDMBgirl is a glorious beacon of light

This has been very frustrating for me as well. I hope they fix it soon. They are disallowing every other word I pick!
Old 11-17-2007, 05:44 PM   #26
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

Same here! I entered my lil'googles and my reindeer. I named my googles Candy. I have to buy rooms for my pets since I have more than ten........... I bought one for Candy and tried to name it Candy's room. It wouldn't let me use Candy's! Same with my reindeer. Comet! It wouldn't use Comet's! So I named my googles room. Candy room. and my reindeer's room Comet room. My only choice! I agree that they might not want little kids getting scared.
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2007, 08:00 PM   #27
Sugarcraze
Gifted

SugarCraze will become famous soon enough

Mine is just NOT working...I'm not allowed to use Bedroom, or Yard, or anything!
Old 11-17-2007, 10:05 PM   #28
monkeybabe123

ohemgee395 is on a distinguished road

Uhh today i got a pada nd named her baby and i typed in babys bedroom and it said ooops you have used a word that is not allowed but it let me say baby room but not babys bedroom! so annoying!!
Old 11-18-2007, 01:09 PM   #29
havanah909

havanah909 is on a distinguished road

thathappened to me too iwas puttin my pets name tila and it said that too lol
Old 11-18-2007, 01:30 PM   #30
cmihran is on a distinguished road

It wouldnt let me put Castle...what is wrong with that??? It wouldnt even let me do ROOM.
Closed