Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡
Webkinz :)

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Default Unanswered: You can only win one pot of gold?

Ok so on the WKN there is a pot of gold flying around. When you click on it you win 250KC. So on Monday I clicked it and got my KC. Today I clicked it again and it turns out I can only get it once. I was confused because when it was advertised, it seemed like you could get one per day so I'm kind of sad. Did this happen to anyone else or did you feel like this if you clicked two pots?
chocluver223 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #2
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: You can only win one pot of gold?

You can only get one. I wish it was one per day per account though. They do mislead you a little though
Old 03-09-2011, 07:26 PM   #3

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

It wasn't clear to me either until I clicked my second pot of gold, entered my account info, and got a "Promotion > Fail" screen, which seemed kind of harsh!

Now I'm just searching for one for my step-daughter's account. She's too busy with school and homework to go on WW during the week.
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 07:27 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I found this weird, that they give you 4 days, and you can only win one time. I also wish it was 1 per account per day. The promotion ad wasn't all the clear to me.
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #5
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by frodoslegacy
It wasn't clear to me either until I clicked my second pot of gold, entered my account info, and got a "Promotion > Fail" screen, which seemed kind of harsh!

Now I'm just searching for one for my step-daughter's account. She's too busy with school and homework to go on WW during the week.
Yeah I got the promotion>fail too but I thought it was funny.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 07:58 PM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I'm glad you have this thread.
I thought we could get it once a day too
I was wondering why it wasn't working in the past days LOL
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 08:04 PM   #7
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

When I read it, too, I thought we would be able to win one everyday. But as I found out it is only one time per account. It was have been nice to win everyday, still it was a nice surprise.
Babs is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 08:31 PM   #8

Priceless has disabled reputation

I thought we would be able to win one everyday, also. I would have liked it to be like that, but Ganz does mislead us. You can only win once per account, sadly.
Priceless is offline Male
Closed