Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 06:47 AM   #1
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: yesterday's headache is today's migrain? no daily's now no logging in

I'm in the same boat as everyone from yesterday. I could log in and do a few things, but when I got the first "sorry, you've already done this." message I immediately thought our accounts had been hacked. We changed all the passwords immediately. Second, I came to WI and breathed a sigh of relief that the members here were all talking about the same experience. So thanks, you made me feel a lot beter that it wasn't just our account.

But as of about 9:30 last night, we can't log in any more. Just getting that green loading screen with the rainbow W on it. Let if load for an hour and still nothing. This morning we're still stuck at the laoding phase.

Anyone else having difficulities logging in today? My inner child is screaming "I want to play, I want to play! Let me play!" I hope all this stuff is fixed soon.

Happy holiday to everyone.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 06:55 AM   #2
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: yesterday's headache is today's migrain? no daily's now no logging in

I didn't have that this morning. I hope they get these things fixed. I can't do the dailies either.
baxjul is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 06:56 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 
Default Re: yesterday's headache is today's migrain? no daily's now no logging in

Worst day ever for me. Arte won't let me in for the second day -- says I've already been there! Me and My Pets section registers the eighth day of the week and closes up the Monday frame. Games end early losing all KC. Well, at least the Wishing Well works. Will it ever return to the normal Webkinz site?
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 06:58 AM   #4
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

I was able to get in but believe it or not it still hasn't reset from two days ago. So I still can't go searching for gems. Unbelievable, I think they are on vacation for the holiday or something.
DES is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 06:59 AM   #5
sallymcfally is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't even get the logon screen to show anything. You'd think they would put something on the home page, but NOOOOO, just leave us hanging.....
sallymcfally is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:03 AM   #6

pndas is an unknown quantity at this point

I was able to log on but I can't Gem Hunt or WOW I did the Daily Pets thing and I got the Almonds but it said this is the 8th day you visited and has the purple with yellow question mark instead of last weeks food item. This whole thing is very weird and I am getting very angry I had to deal with 2 kids complaining about it all day yesterday and inside I was complaining to but someone had to act the adult. Its one thing to disapoint an adult but what about the kids??
pndas is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:12 AM   #7
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

When I had problems getting in last night, I shut of my computer and started over again (that's how I clear my cache). Then, at least I was able to get in. The dailies that reset at midnight (garden, Quizzy's, Wishing Well, etc.) were OK, but the dailies that reset at 2am (Gem Hunt, Wheel of WOW, etc.) were not reset. It has been like this for 2 days.

Just a few moments ago I was able to get into and access all features on my first 2 accounts (but got the error messages that I had already done my dailies). Now, however, I can get into the remaining accounts, but the "broken" features are not loading. That leads me to believe that they are fixing it this very moment!

I did all my Employment Office jobs, Charm Forest, and gardening; but I'll wait about half an hour before I try again on the rest.

I hope I'm right, and that those features are closed now due to repairs.
Arbee is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:20 AM   #8
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Gosh sorry this is happening to everyone, my accounts were all fine yesterday today the only thing that we can't do is the gem hunt and the my pets button. Oh well just a little glitch I am sure they will get it fixed today or tommorow
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 08:19 AM   #9
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

I wish they would get Webkinz World fixed, take it back to the point of before they made the major update about 2 weeks ago (at least there wasn't as many issues), or shut it down for a several hours or whatever and get the issues fixed. I think most of could deal with the website being down for several hours while they fixed it instead of all the issues we are having now and being being in the middle of a job at the employment office or in the charm forest and having it kick us out and not get to complete it and have to wait 6 or 8 hours to be able to access it and have it do it again. I know there are going to be some glitches with any upgrade, but come on this is a little more than I can take. I want to play and not get booted out of the room every couple of minutes
tkaboni is offline Female
Closed