Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2007, 12:12 PM   #1
drew1973
Gifted

Drew is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Yesterday's Game of the day Ant Mania

Ive been robbed. I blasted Ant Mania the score of 496 points that is posted on the newspaper. I scored 575 around 8:00 PM yesterday but it never updated my score to high score? So someone with a score of 80 points less than mine won 400.00 KC. Is there anything I can do about this??? I have included a screenshot showing my score from yesterday. The only thing that could have an effect is that I scored that in tournament area but i dont see how that could matter toward the high score of the day. Any feed back would be great thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgantmania.JPG (50.4 KB, 14 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2007, 02:07 PM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: Yesterday's Game of the day Ant Mania

Great job Drew on that score! Big bummer you werent properly rewarded though. Sure you can contact Ganz but I honestly think it would not be too beneficial..unfortunately you might just have to choke it up for the guy that benefited. Glitches happen all the time, sometimes they benefit us..majority of the time though they dont and at the rate they are going..I think this is a WW lifestyle we are going to have to just learn to live with as they come along! gotta love glitches!!

I didnt make you feel better did I? lol
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-30-2007, 02:40 PM   #3
drew1973
Gifted

Thanks for the attempt! LOL It always seems like i get the short end of the stick when it comes to the scores. This isnt the first time. It has happened to me a few times with polar plunge too. The version prior to this most recent one I beat it and made it to the end but it never posted my score on the top ten when it was the second highest score ever. I hope they get that whole high scoring thing straightened out and start posting scores soon. I want to see my name in lights!!!! HAHAHAHA
Old 11-01-2007, 04:29 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
WebDad is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i saw that score to and got ticked. I scored 899, my highest score ever for that game, and I never showed up on the screen, and then the game of the day reward went to someone with a lower score. The high scores for webkinz is so messed up and they say theyve been working on it for a while. I don't think its going to get fixed anytime soon. They are to busy getting the academy up and going.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:47 PM   #5
drew1973
Gifted

899!! WoW I cant imagine getting that high. Im on a laptop so my screen size is about as big as wallet! even when I go full screen it only stretches the border not the action screen on webkinz. I hear ya about the score situation. I hope the do get that back on track and working right. Thanks for the support....Drew
Closed