Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
CMMama
Webkinz :)

scrapperkimmyd is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: "Yes, after 10...lots of changes occur"

This was the last thing posted in my previous thread, but it got closed before I could ask...

What do you mean? What are the Lots of Changes???
scrapperkimmyd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 09:44 PM   #2
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: "Yes, after 10...lots of changes occur"

At pets 10, 15 20 etc you get a yellow box with your choice of exclusive beds. Or you get an additional gift box (Blue) with an exlusive or rare item in it

You no longer get a room with each pet

It really is fun. Enjoy your webbies

Last edited by MaryEllenMc; 09-29-2008 at 09:50 PM..
Old 09-29-2008, 09:48 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hello! I am happy that you got your answers but next time i suggust PMing that person. The thread was closed for a reason ( it may not be a great reason to you but the mods are wise, and they know when to close a thread ) so bringing it up may re-present the problem again.

I am happy that you got your answer but next time simply PM the message.

Thanks

---------- Geminicat21 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

If you have any questions - I would be happy to help.

Last edited by Geminicat21; 09-29-2008 at 09:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 10:01 PM   #4
CMMama

I don't like to PM.

The thread was closed because the original question was answered.

Other people may have the same new question as I, so I'd rather ask it in a way that lets everyone know the answer.

And it may keep one person from being inundated with PMs.

And yes, the mods may be wise, but it doesn't mean they are wiser than me or anyone else around here. They just have more power.

---------- scrapperkimmyd added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

So, with increments of 5 you get either a superbed OR an exclusive item?

Or do you get the superbed with 10, 15, 20, etc., and an exclusive item with the inbetween numbers?

Last edited by scrapperkimmyd; 09-29-2008 at 10:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-29-2008, 10:05 PM   #5
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

You were right the second time... 10, 15, 20 and so on. In between you get an extra gift with an exclusive, rare, or 1000 coin.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 10:29 PM   #6
CMMama

How fun!

My DD just had a birthday and got bumped up to 13 pets. She was very excited to get a super bed and some Cares codes.

One friend was getting her 2 lilkinz from walgreens and they rang up at $1.00 each, so they got another one. It rang up at the regular price, but they gave it to her for $1.00 anyway. I would have been scooping them all up if they'd only been $1.00 each!!! So that's how she went from 10 to 13 pets.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:39 PM   #7
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Oh how lucky! Congratulations! I love the webkinz cares items too.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 05:11 AM   #8
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Just to add.... in that blue box someone said you get the rare or exclusive... you can also have the chance for a 1000kc coin in it.. .which you can sell in the wshop for the kinzcash

---------- kellyschrvr added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
Hello! I am happy that you got your answers but next time i suggust PMing that person. The thread was closed for a reason ( it may not be a great reason to you but the mods are wise, and they know when to close a thread ) so bringing it up may re-present the problem again.

Why would they have to PM their question?? It is a help forum.. and there thread was closed because the question was answered... no one might have seen the 2nd question in there.. No reason why they weren't allowed to post their new question...

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 09-30-2008 at 05:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 06:45 PM   #9
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

You stop getting free rooms and get a superbed and/or bonus gift box insterad
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 07:29 PM   #10
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21

Thanks

---------- Geminicat21 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

If you have any questions - I would be happy to help.
OUCH!!! That was a bit harsh Gem...

In response to this as newbie I learn a lot that I was not aware of from reading the threads. I have to say that on pet number 11 I was a bit confused and was happy to see that someone had requested the same information that I was seeking...
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Closed