Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 12:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pinkygirls is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: yellow humvee

i adopted a few pets today and recieved a yellow humvee, i cant seem to find it on ww. does anyone know anything about it? as in its value or how rare it is?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2007, 01:01 PM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: yellow humvee

Hey there pinkgirls~ ohh great adoption gift! The humvee is a curio shop item that periodically shows up at Artes and sells for $5000 if I remember correctly It was just at Artes within the last month I believe.

Congratz on your hummer!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 11-08-2007, 01:10 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

pinkygirls is an unknown quantity at this point

OH THATS AWSOME!!! thanks so much for your help...we're still kinda new to ww so i dont really know whats rare or valuable. i did want the wishing well and i got 2 today, although 1 went missing with an error. at least i still have 1
Old 11-08-2007, 01:22 PM   #4
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Pinkygirl~ I like using www.elubin.com for reference. It lists pictures and prices of all the rare theme items as well as curio shop items. Its worth bookmarking..lots of fun info there..but WI is definitely where all the "action" is

If you go to the top of WI and click on ITEMS..they are working on also showcasing all the different items as well..but its still a work in progress, I dont think everything is listed just yet but WI has better pictures and descriptions

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 11-08-2007 at 01:24 PM..
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 11-08-2007, 04:46 PM   #5
chippychips
Gift Guru

chippychips will become famous soon enough

Congrats on adopting your newest pet! Your very lucky that you got a Toy Humvee SUV. Sometimes you can find it in the Curio Shop for 5500KC. It's pretty rare and expensive to get that.
chippychips is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 09:09 PM   #6
Gifted

fishgirl18 is on a distinguished road

Congrats on adopting your seal and black cat. I have a hummer and have only seen it in the curio shop twice. When the Hummer is in the curio shop Arte sells it for $5000. If something disapears you should tell tell Ganz. I told Ganz when my hot air balloon and blue wagon went away from my house. In two weeks I had my hot air ballon and blue wagon back in my house. I hope you get your hummer back!
Old 11-09-2007, 10:21 PM   #7
Gifted

jc_44 is an unknown quantity at this point

your lucky. Do you know how to get those gifts? is it just random thing or is it if you adopt the latest kinz or something? oh and the humvee is 5500$ @ the curio shop not 5000 like these LIARS!! lol. again nice prize!
Old 11-09-2007, 10:30 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
gonewild2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do u Get pictures for ur profile?:bas: and yorkie
Closed