Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 11:16 PM   #11
PinkSparkles123

Default Re: Yellow Google Die??

I had one of those too just randomly ditting in my dock, I forget what happened to it though!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2008, 11:18 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Hollisterhottie101 is on a distinguished road

hmm very odd. lol. strange! haha i wish i had one! lol
Hollisterhottie101 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 01:35 AM   #13
PofNatey

weird maybe its new
Old 06-10-2008, 05:18 AM   #14
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

Good Morning!
This had happened before.... want to say a few months ago, just after the New Year.... not sure on the time line.
But anyways, what it turned out to be was new items that hadn't been introduced yet! So hold on to that google die.... well, you can't do anything with it anyways! Maybe in a month or so.... you might have a new item!
GoldGryphon is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 06:44 AM   #15
Arcanine is sooo
Gifted

Nellyxo96 has a spectacular aura aboutNellyxo96 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by GoldGryphon
Good Morning!
This had happened before.... want to say a few months ago, just after the New Year.... not sure on the time line.
But anyways, what it turned out to be was new items that hadn't been introduced yet! So hold on to that google die.... well, you can't do anything with it anyways! Maybe in a month or so.... you might have a new item!
awesome! I hope its something good!
Nellyxo96 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 06:47 AM   #16
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by GoldGryphon
Good Morning!

Yes, I remember that too! I forget what it turned out to be though. It was a "new" item.
I think at that time you could Kinz Post them too so I got mine in a trade here.
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 06:59 AM   #17
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

I've had that before. It is a glitch. Ganz dumps that in your dock once in awhile.
katiepup is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 08:54 AM   #18
Call me Tully
Webkinz :)

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

that is a dicekinz die but since they haven't announced it or anything so it won't work
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 02:26 PM   #19
doggydoggle

A) A glitch B) new webkinz google C) a freebe yay
Old 06-10-2008, 02:28 PM   #20
~As You Wish~
Gift Guru

readbooks3721 is a jewel in the roughreadbooks3721 is a jewel in the rough

weird! I haven't seen that before.
readbooks3721 is offline Female