Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 03:38 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Subway is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Yards?

I want to have an awesome backyard(any kind of yard) and I can't think of any ideas. I already have one but it is WAYYY to crowded and I still have things that I can put in it ! Can someone please post a couple of ideas? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2008, 03:41 PM   #2
tree lover

Default Re: Yards?

Um.... first of all WELCOME TO WI! and second: here r some ideas: a zoo {the cages could be bushes or something!}, a garden, a room for only outside rare items, and a relaxing room!!! Hope those crazy ideas help!
♥tree lover♥
Old 07-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #3
[xo]watermelon3

Hello! Welcome to WI!

I will post my backyard. Please do not copy item from item, but here is an idea for your backyard. Some of the things in there are exclusive, so you may have to replace items that are already in your possession

http://i26.tinypic.com/eprwvn.jpg Please click! You will not be disappointed with this idea
Old 07-04-2008, 03:54 PM   #4
kiddeokee is an unknown quantity at this point

Your yard is really cute! I love all the flowers & hottubs!
Old 07-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #5

Guinny is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by [xo]watermelon3
Hello! Welcome to WI!

I will post my backyard. Please do not copy item from item, but here is an idea for your backyard. Some of the things in there are exclusive, so you may have to replace items that are already in your possession

http://i26.tinypic.com/eprwvn.jpg Please click! You will not be disappointed with this idea
You have a very nice yard! Thank you for posting.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:31 PM   #6
[xo]watermelon3

Thank you VERY much, guys!! Happy Fourth of July to you all!!!
Old 07-04-2008, 04:51 PM   #7
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

WELCOME TO WI!!
polkadot911 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 05:11 PM   #8

Subway is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you everyone
Old 07-04-2008, 05:36 PM   #9
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

There is a post/link in the Fourm under "That's Sooo Posh" It has a "Catalog of Rooms" done by very talented members. I visit this post often for ideas and am amazed at the creativity. I am not talented like this but hope to one day design worth posting.
I hope this helps and welcome to WI.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #10
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

Welcome to WebkinzInsider!

WebkinzWorld has just recently added yard furniture in the Outdoors category in the W-Shop.

But here are some good additions to your yard.

Pools can be great to spice up a yard. Like the Oak Paneled Pool, the regular inflatable pool, or and Pet Specific Item pool too!

Plants and trees also make a good decoration while making you yard look beautiful. There is a big selection of plants and trees. My favorite is the Cherry Blossom Tree.

You know the Yard Room in the Clubhouse? Well, they have a nice fence around the yard which gives your Webkinz privacy from neighbours. The fence with the flowers is extra nice.

I have this in my yard. I think chairs around a pond or a W-pond look great. I used Muskoka Chairs around a W-pond that I received with a Webkinz.

Planting vegetable seeds can also make your yard pop. But be sure to remember to water them! You can harvest the vegetables when they've grown and feed them to your pets, or sell the at the W-Shop!

Benches are also a good seating for outside.

Some other cool items are the Barbeque, the Cooler, the Hammock and the Trampoline!

I hope I helped!
Catza is offline Female
Closed