Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2010, 10:43 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Unanswered: y everytime i make a thread admin delete it ?

last time im trying 2 make thread and after some time im getting a messege that my thread remove on every thread i make . im telling u now u read it wait some hours and search 4 it . if u dont found it it means that it remove again . someone know y thats happend 2 me ??
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #2
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Default Re: y everytime i make a thread admin delete it ?

What was the topic of your thread?
Old 12-03-2010, 02:06 PM   #3

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Sometimes an admin will delete it because there's already a thread like it, what is the topic of the thread that is deleted?
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 12-03-2010, 02:07 PM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Threads can be removed for a variety of reasons...Be sure to go through WI's rules again to make sure you aren't breaking any...A very common thing that can sometimes happen is people make a thread not realizing there already is a thread about the same topic...WI is a great big place with lots and lots of info-It took me a long time to figure it all out...

The good news is, all our mods and everyone here on WI are extremely helpful and if you ask a mod why a thread was deleted, I'm sure they will explain...They are are here to help, and they are always happy to do so...

Good luck!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 12-03-2010, 02:10 PM   #5
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webpol134
Last time I tried to make a thread, after some time I got a message that my thread was removed. That's happened on every thread I have made. I'm telling you now; you read it, wait a few hours, and search for it. If you don't find it, that means that it was removed again. Does anyone know why that's happened to me??
It depends on what you're making the threads on. If the threads aren't allowed, then yeah, an Admin will delete them. For example, if you type:

hey my name is ____ _ ____ and I am __ years old and my address is _______

Then that's not allowed. Also, if you type:

*swear word* *swear word* *swear word* *swear word*

Then that's also not allowed.

The only way your thread can be deleted is if there is inappropriate stuff on it that breaks the rules. I would suggest that you go over WI's rules:

Webkinz Insider Forum - Forum Rules

Before you make another thread.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 12-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
It depends on what you're making the threads on. If the threads aren't allowed, then yeah, an Admin will delete them. For example, if you type:

hey my name is ____ _ ____ and I am __ years old and my address is _______

Then that's not allowed. Also, if you type:

*swear word* *swear word* *swear word* *swear word*

Then that's also not allowed.

The only way your thread can be deleted is if there is inappropriate stuff on it that breaks the rules. I would suggest that you go over WI's rules:

Webkinz Insider Forum - Forum Rules

Before you make another thread.
i read the rules i made a girls things thread and there is no rule about it n only admin says that talking about it dont allowed or when i made a thread about a big fir in my country admin remove it only bcause i said the name o my country
Old 12-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #7

Priceless has disabled reputation

There are several reasons that have already been explained but I will re-cap

:: Swearing. Maybe there was more then 1 word that shows inappropriate behavior?
:: Maybe there is already a topic like it. For instance, Christmas Thread 2010 and you make something that says the Christmas Thread. It may not say 2010, but still the same thing.
:: Too much information. Like name, age, address, etc. is not allowed. Another big no.
:: Need more? Check out the Form Rules here: Webkinz Insider Forum - Forum Rules

i read the rules i made a girls things thread and there is no rule about it n only admin says that talking about it dont allowed or when i made a thread about a big fir in my country admin remove it only bcause i said the name o my country
WI is very Protective about that stuff. Even telling your country could give a person the slightest of information. But it doesn't really make sense the way your explaining it. And as for the girl's things, there was probably a thread made about stuff like that. And if it was anything private, that's why it would be deleted.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 12-03-2010, 02:32 PM   #8
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Maybe the fire one was removed because it may have given not only your country (which is fine), but also a more specific location. I don't know about the girls thread. Sorry your threads got deleted. That's a yucky feeling.
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Maybe the fire one was removed because it may have given not only your country (which is fine), but also a more specific location. I don't know about the girls thread. Sorry your threads got deleted. That's a yucky feeling.
i dont said things like this i only said " famous city that near to my hometown " ... but no names only the country name .
Old 12-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #10
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

i dont said things like this i only said " famous city that near to my hometown " ... but no names only the country name .
Well, if said city has been all over the news, then it's pretty easy to pinpoint... XD
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Closed

Tags
god is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!, ♫sing4me a melody