Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 10:13 PM   #1
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Answered: Y do I keep getting logged off WI?

For some reason that started today, I keep getting logged out of WI. It started with it just happening if the account was inactive for, let's say approx. 10 min. Then when I logged in @ 8:30, I went to Front Page clicked on a articles' comments & when I went to the Forum afterwords, I had to log back in. At 1st I thought I had logged out by mistake, but when it happened again, I cleared my cache, & rebooted my comp. So, once again I tried....same result....2 more times! Does anyone know what may be causing this problem or is Anyone else having this problem?

Thank you in advance for Any Help you can give me, because this is becoming Very, Very, Very, Very Frustrating!
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
If you ever get a pop-up telling you that you have viruses or worms, and telling you to down-load some anti-virus program, don't believe it. DONT' CLICK ON ANY OF THOSE ADS. The so-called anti-virus program that they are trying to make you download is the actual worm.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
♪♫ I am a
Webkinz :)

clever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Y do I keep getting logged off WI?

Perhaps it is a glitch?
clever is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #3
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Have you been clicking the "Remember Me" button when you log in?
Old 11-22-2009, 10:31 PM   #4
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ave
Have you been clicking the "Remember Me" button when you log in?
Yes, I always have. Should I quit?
Old 11-22-2009, 10:34 PM   #5
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Because we cursed you!!!! haha.

No no just kidding! this is a glitch that is happening to everyone, or most people.

You log in, browse around, then go to the Front Page, then go back and you are logged off!

They are working on it! do not despair!

It happens to me all the time.

and I was only kidding about the cursing thing. I just stay away from the front page while browsing until they fix it.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 10:39 PM   #6
Call me Nathy.
Webkinz :)

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

Hmm, I don't know... Do you have any viruses?
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 10:41 PM   #7
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by clever
Perhaps it is a glitch?
Just in case it was a glitch, is the reason why I asked if anyone Ede was having this problem. That way I wouldn't feel like a ding-a-ling or that it was my comp.

Oooh...I just reread my post & the 1st part sound's kinda "snotty" . I really didn't mean it that way at all!!
Old 11-22-2009, 10:43 PM   #8
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

You sound frustrated. and you should be. but you are among friends. we all understand and share your pain!!!

It will be OK.

No it is NOT your computer. It is something with WI that they are working on. Just don't go to the front page and you should be OK
Old 11-22-2009, 10:52 PM   #9
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Because we cursed you!!!! haha.

No no just kidding! this is a glitch that is happening to everyone, or most people.

You log in, browse around, then go to the Front Page, then go back and you are logged off!

They are working on it! do not despair!

It happens to me all the time.

and I was only kidding about the cursing thing. I just stay away from the front page while browsing until they fix it.
That's Great! Not that is Great that it is happening!!! But Great in the fact that it is not just me or my comp!

Please do not use this shade of BLUE reserved for mods.

Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 11-22-2009 at 11:33 PM.. Reason: removing blue ink
Old 11-22-2009, 10:55 PM   #10
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

LOL too funny!

You rock! oh Yeah! you rock! uh huh!

Rockermom's happy dance!
Closed