Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 11:11 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

scheuerh is on a distinguished road

Question Answered: Wshop item in POTM Loot Bag?

I recently adopted this month's pet of the month. I did get my loot bag..no issue there. However I was surprised to see the bag included at W Shop Item. I have adopted POTM's previously and don't ever recall receiving a WShop item. Not sure if this is an error or I have just been lucky in the past.
Does anyone know..I couldn't find an explanation on the Ganz website when I checked Customer Support.
Here is what was in my loot bag...is this the norm?
1. kinz cash
2. pet of month item
3. w shop coupon
4. w shop pirate flag

I will contact ganz if I have to but wanted to make sure I was not in the wrong first.

Thanks in advance for any input

please do not use blue ink as it is reserved for staff
COWS4YOU

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 03-04-2010 at 01:17 PM.. Reason: removed blue ink
scheuerh is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by jenniferpro
Maybe if you think that the Wshop item is incorrect, you could call them?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: Wshop item in POTM Loot Bag?

Hi,
It is not clear what you received - what was the POTM item - an exclusive? I am posting the information form Ganz on what you are supposed to get.

This is from the Help section on the Webkinz.com page under Account and Adoption Issues:

For your first Webkinz pet, you get 2000 KinzCash and the wonderfully helpful Webkinz Guide; for your second through tenth adoptions, you get 2500 KinzCash, an exclusive item and a medium room; for your eleventh and beyond, you get 3500 KinzCash, an exclusive item and either a Super Bed or a roll on the bonus die.

When you adopt your tenth pet and every fifth one after that, you get a Super Bed. To choose the Super Bed, just open your Webkinz pet’s welcome gift as usual (by dragging and dropping it into your room). You will see the three items in the gift; one of those items will be a gold present. That gold present will be in the objects section of your dock. Drag the present into your room and it will open up. You will then see the Super Bed screen and you will be allowed to choose which Super Bed you want!

When you adopt your eleventh pet and beyond, you get a chance to watch the bonus dice spin (with your tenth, fifteenth, twentieth, twenty-fifth and every fifth pet after that, you get a super bed). To watch the bonus dice spin, just open your Webkinz pet’s welcome gift as usual (by dragging and dropping it into your room). You will see the three items in the gift; one of those items will be a blue present. The blue present will be in the objects section of your dock. Just drag it into your room and it will open up. You will see the bonus dice spin and then view the prize you unlocked!

Last edited by florida; 03-04-2010 at 11:35 AM.. Reason: correction
florida is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 11:32 AM   #3
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I also meant to post this, because in addition to the regular adoption gifts you also get the POTM loot bag.

I also posted the link to the bulletin.

The Pet of the Month Program Details
The Webkinz Pet of the Month is an exciting monthly program in Webkinz World where a specific plush pet is spotlighted and celebrated with special gifts and special events all month.
We have compiled some common questions about the program and have provided answers below.
1) What do you get for adopting a Pet of the Month?
When you finish adopting your Pet of the Month, and you go to your pet's room, you will receive a Loot Bag. Click on the Loot Bag and it will open to reveal your prizes! You will receive:
One random*** Pet of the Month Item not available anywhere else!
One of our latest special recipe foods. Many of these recipes are still undiscovered!
A W-Shop Coupon to use however you'd like
Between 500 and 1000 KinzCash as a special bonus!
Note: If you adopt multiple pets at the same time, you MUST select each pet from the My Pets page to get their Loot Bag.
***SPECIAL NEWS FOR COLLECTORS: If you adopt multiple Pet of the Month pets on the same account, you will NOT receive duplicates! We will look at your account, find an item you don't have, and award it to you! Note that if you sell or trade an item, you won't have it anymore, so you may get it again. Also, if you have all of items, you will of course get a duplicate.

[url=http://www.webkinz.com/bulletinz_potm.html]Webkinz
florida is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 11:40 AM   #4

scheuerh is on a distinguished road

It looks like i may have gotten the flag instead of the recipie food. This was my 36th adoption
scheuerh is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 12:00 PM   #5
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Maybe if you think that the Wshop item is incorrect, you could call them?
Old 03-05-2010, 10:36 AM   #6
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

When you recieve deluxe, each month you get a random item- Wshop, Curio Shop, Kinzstyle, Rare or exclusive items, etc. Maybe they updated the POTM to do the same. You should try asking someone else who has adopted POTM and ask what they received, then compare it to your items. Maybe it was a glitch, or maybe it was an update.
stargazer1 is offline Female
Closed