Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 03:52 PM   #1
i am the best
Webkinz :)

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: writing in the program paint on the cp ~ how??

ok i really really really need to know how to do this: how do you get the type something on a picture? like, say i wanted to use glitterbase which i do, then i want to have my name, hollistergirl475 on the pic. i am NOT using glitterfy because then it's not real gllitter, it's sparkle stuff.
anyway, when i go onto paint (in programs) there's this A button that stands for font. so i click on it and click a font (curlz MT) but then it doesn't type. it just shows the dotted box when you move the mouse. how do you get it tp type and get it on a pic? this is an exaple of what i mean: Click the image to open in full size. <------ see how this person has the words on it? that's what i am trying to figure out!

*NOTE* ~ I AM NOT LOOKING FOR POSTS THAT SAY, OH I HAVE PHOTOSHOP OR WHATEVER SO I CAN'T HELP YOU. i NEED SOMEONE WITH THE PROGRAM PAINT!!!!!!
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 04:03 PM   #2
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: writing in the program paint on the cp ~ how??

Well, images that glitter really what's called "animated GIFs". Those are images with several frames that play like a mini movie to create the illusion of movement. So you can't really type text with Paint directly on an animated GIF. You would have to extract all the frames first, put your text on each frame, then use an animated GIF program to put all the frames back together.

But there are many free places on the web that will create just that for you. Try to search with Google
Old 01-16-2008, 04:18 PM   #3
i am the best

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

well i just want, even without glitter, yea, actually NO glitter, just to get words on the pic by using paint.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:31 PM   #4
Ratqueen
Gifted

If you don't need it to be animated, then you would just click the "A" in Paint and type your text in the box that appears on the canvas. You can movie the box around, change the font, color, etc.

---------- Ratqueen added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

By the way, make sure your font color is not white like the canvas. Maybe that's the reason why you couldn't see the text you typed when you first tried?

Last edited by Ratqueen; 01-16-2008 at 04:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-16-2008, 04:33 PM   #5
i am the best

yea i tried that, but then when i try putting it over the pic it erases the some of the pic.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #6
Ratqueen
Gifted

Oh, I see what you mean. Paint is a little weird in the way it works. This is what you need to do:

1. Load your image in Paint.

2. Click the "Image" menu and uncheck the "Draw Opaque" option.

3. Click the "A" and type your text on the picture.

The background of the text box should now be transparent when the "Draw Opaque" option is unchecked
Old 01-16-2008, 05:59 PM   #7
i am the best

ok so behind the words, the pic will appear. because what was happening, was, right behind the words, would be a white space and the pic would be erased in that spot.

---------- hollistergirl475 added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

but now, how do you change the color of the words?

Last edited by hollistergirl475; 01-16-2008 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-16-2008, 06:00 PM   #8
Ratqueen
Gifted

Yes, exactly. The white box appears when the "Draw Opaque" option is checked

---------- Ratqueen added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and you change the color of the text by selecting another color at the bottom of the Paint window.

Last edited by Ratqueen; 01-16-2008 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #9
i am the best

so i just click on a color and it will change the word color?

---------- hollistergirl475 added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

yay i did it!!!!!!!

Last edited by hollistergirl475; 01-16-2008 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-16-2008, 06:04 PM   #10
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

I will make it for you It works for me PM me if you want me to make you the one your trying to make because I know glitterbase and everything

---------- bigduck added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

oh never mind you got it

Last edited by bigduck; 01-16-2008 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bigduck is offline Female
Closed