Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 04:47 PM   #1
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: Writing on Pictures?

Okay, I'll try to describe this as best I can. Is there a certain program or website that you can go to add writing on pictures? Like, it looks like people actually wrote it and you put it on pictures. I've seen a lot of people with pictures like that on Facebook and I want to know how they do it. I don't think that they actually write it on Paint (if they do, WOW! I can't write well on paint) I'll try to find a picture (but scribble out the the people)
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2010, 05:05 PM   #2
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Writing on Pictures?

You can do this at www.lunapic.com
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #3
summertime♥
Gift Guru

cutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond repute

i once went on to Lunapic.com and uploaded my picture there. once there, i clicked on "add text" they have a TON of different fonts, so you could use one of those to make it look like someone wrote on it. im not sure if they actually do have it, but you could try checking! sorry it doesnt help that much....

oh! i also found this one for you- picfont.com it looks really cool, and i think ill try it too!!!!
cutie patootie is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 05:25 PM   #4
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Awesome! Thanks to both of you. Also, do you know how to make Color Splash pictures? They're were most of the image is black and white but certain parts are colored to make it pop out?
For example:
Click the image to open in full size.

BTW, to Cocoabean, Hi!! I love your shop! You're AMAZING at making images!
Old 03-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Awesome! Thanks to both of you. Also, do you know how to make Color Splash pictures? They're were most of the image is black and white but certain parts are colored to make it pop out?
For example:
Click the image to open in full size.

BTW, to Cocoabean, Hi!! I love your shop! You're AMAZING at making images!
Photoshop
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 03-04-2010, 05:59 PM   #6
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kitkat20
Photoshop
Oh :-/ I don't have Photoshop... Is there any other programs that can do it? I have GIMP, can you do it on there??
Old 03-04-2010, 06:00 PM   #7
The nightmare before

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

You can do both at Picnik.com Just go to the black and white effect, then erase it on the section you want to stay colored.

- Km7dragon
km7dragon is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #8
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Try going to lunapic; they have a LOT of decoration options!

Just a thank you to everyone else; I've learned about so many new websites today...I've always wanted to make my own signature using effects like that, but I've always been timid to ask everyone else's "tools of the the trade" in case they're top-secret LOL!
Old 03-05-2010, 01:51 PM   #9
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

I've never used any of those sites so I'm trying to figure out how to do stuff...
Old 03-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #10

Pengu911 has disabled reputation

Just download paint.net
you can do both also photofiltre but on that only type on picture
Closed