Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 10:32 PM   #1
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Wow, a LOT of kinzcash...

Hey, I was playing the new game, and I earned 223 KC... I had around 35,000 Kc before, now I have 51,000! Should I be worried about anything, or is it just another glitch?
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 10:33 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Wow, a LOT of kinzcash...

I think someone experienced the same glitch, and don't worry They called Ganz and they let them keep the KC. If you can though, call them just in case so your account doesn't get deleted.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your help...although I am a bit too young to call, I really really hope i do not get in trouble! I did not do anything
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 10:39 PM   #4
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

No problem I don't think you will because Ganz is aware of the problem.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 10:49 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

thats what happened to me!! i had like 9,000 kc and all of a sudden i had 13,000 after i played the game! i was wondering if i accidentally sold one of my rare items (took me about fifteen minutes to check all the rooms) so your not alone!

i think i may stay away from the game for awhile... but i really want to win the trophy!
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 01:08 AM   #6
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

That hasn't happened to me at all. But it looks as if it is happening to others. I would just have a parent get in contact with Ganz and let them know about the situation. You aren't going to be in any trouble
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 04:15 AM   #7
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Ganz has more to worry about than taking away things that have happened to people during "glitches". I worked in Finance for a while during my automotive management career. The accountants would mark a lot of things, up to $10 or $25 TSTA, or "too small to adjust". They figured out it cost more to fix some errors than just write them off. I'm sure that's true with Ganz. They would rather have us keep the extra stuff we get through "good" glitches than bother their staff with it. It's too much work to take it back; why not let the customers enjoy it? I always feel, if something good comes my way, it makes up for the time or two when I lost something I should have gotten, or makes up for the time when I had health, happiness, and hunger points drop on all my pets in one account. I don't feel guilty--I just enjoy and figure things are evening out in the long run. It is nice of you to be concerned, though--shows you have an honest attitude!
Old 04-17-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
Gifted

jp123 is a glorious beacon of lightjp123 is a glorious beacon of lightjp123 is a glorious beacon of light

I would not
Old 04-17-2009, 12:15 PM   #9
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

You know that saying - "Don't kick a gift horse in the mouth"? I think it applies here. I highly doubt Ganz is going to do anything about this small glitch. How about all the member who received duplicate deluxe membership prizes? I didn't report my extra roller coaster! With all the glitches we endure, we should feel fortunate when things occassionally go our way.
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 03:30 PM   #10
Mightystar159
Webkinz :)

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

Almost the same thing happen to me, but Instead of me getting it all at once, I just like 100 every few minutes, which starting 20 minutes ago after I played the new game.
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Closed