Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 02:40 AM   #21
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Wow I am Getting REALLY Fed Up

This happens to me sometimes, but it does make a difference if you have an older computer or use a browser that isn't as "good" as others. I've found that older computers tend to have the Please Wait more often because it can't work as fast. Maybe try switching to another computer for a while. Also, Firefox works really well for me and glitches rarely interfere when I use FF. Try downloading it and see if it works
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 03:31 AM   #22
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
This happens to me sometimes, but it does make a difference if you have an older computer or use a browser that isn't as "good" as others. I've found that older computers tend to have the Please Wait more often because it can't work as fast. Maybe try switching to another computer for a while. Also, Firefox works really well for me and glitches rarely interfere when I use FF. Try downloading it and see if it works
thanks for the tip
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 03:37 AM   #23
Gift Guru

ozzieluva is a name known to allozzieluva is a name known to allozzieluva is a name known to all

It always happens during the holiday and when they have the fall fest/ winter fest etc.. You are right they do need to fix the site as often as they come out with stuff they should!!!
ozzieluva is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:41 PM   #24
always & forever
Webkinz :)

shanynrae will become famous soon enough

I see a lot of people post saying "think of Ganz"
Ganz thinks of money, not you.
If there company dies right now, they still come out on top.
Why do you think they are introducing new stuff it seems every week
MONEY
Not one person should tell me that they are sorry- they are not
Everyone you talk to is getting paid, and it obviously is an alright amount
because it hasn't been moved to a foreign country YET.
Ganz was a no body company until they introduced this idea, and now look at them
the rich get richer.

I don't feel sorry for them whatsoever
if the copy cat sites are working
why isn't Webkinz?
because they are thinking of ways to make more money.

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
I actually have a brand new mac book : )
and a dell that is only a few years old.

I have two accounts and before the one I use only for money, and rares was working awful.
I didn't mind it is my back up account.
My main account is the one I am angry about, they seemed to switch places.

Ganz is awful.
shanynrae is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:51 PM   #25
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I'm sorry of your problems.

I have had nothing but happiness with them for me, I haven't had a please wait or glitch like that in forever! On January 2 I adopted a POTM, and even then there wasn't a glitch!

Well instead of looking at the bad things, look at the good things! Ganz got us all our gift boxes on Christmas without a glitch
lexi18216 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
please wait..., tired of ww problems