Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

jdvk is just really nicejdvk is just really nice

Thumbs down Re: Wow I am Getting REALLY Fed Up

I am having a very similar problem. On my main account I log on and get the Please Wait... and sometimes I can let it sit for 15+ minutes and it won't load and I can try reloading it 10+ times and it won't help. I have tried clearing my cache and restarting my computer and still no help!

But I don't think that matters because on four other accounts on the same computer(some mine, some my friends) it has no problem at all. One of which has just as many pets and 7 times as many things in the dock. It makes me SOOOO mad!!

I want to adopt my new pet of the month on this account, but I still haven't received my POTM loot bag from December and I waited until the 12th because the lady I talked to when I didn't receive my POTM loot bag in November said to wait until after the 5th. And because I work until 4 and don't get home until 4:30 I can never get a hold of them!!
GRRRRR Ganz!!!

Last edited by jdvk; 01-03-2009 at 10:06 PM..
jdvk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 10:39 PM   #12
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Wow I am Getting REALLY Fed Up

I haven't had a problem with anything Webkinz since just before Christmas except I had an amaryllis plant stuck in my room but I fixed it myself, lol.
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 11:12 PM   #13
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

You’re kind of right. When I first started webkinz (more than a year ago), glitches didn’t happen a lot and I do my dailies, jobs almost everyday. Now, I don’t do my dailies as much and I often go on WI. Plus, it logs me out of the blue every 10 minutes. But I’ll just still continue collecting the webkinz plushies.
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 11:27 PM   #14

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

I have that problem a lot, too.

Luckily, my time zone, you could call it isolated. The only time I have that problem is when I log on at about 7-9:00 in the morning. When I go on at, say, 6:30, it works fine.
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 11:31 PM   #15
mylittleoneszkk is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to see this isn't just happening to me.

Every day I have problems on my grandson's account. He was over today and tried to play on it and it just kept freezing up. We would have to log out and back in. It isn't the computer and couldn't possibly be the person using the computer(LOL!)

I have about 8 (granddaughter's, nieces and nephews)other accounts that I do and none of them are giving me the problems that my grandson's gives me. Seems like one of my accounts will act up for a couple weeks and then when it straightens up another one will begin to act up.

Hopefully one day everything in WW will work wonderfully. What will we complain about then?

Untill then, have a great day wherever you are.
mylittleoneszkk is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 11:40 PM   #16
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I am having those problems as well ..

Not to be a stick in the mud, but I am not buying anymore webkinz or little kinz.
I think I will just give away my account .. and then be done with it .. I think that is the solution to MY problem, now you need the solution you YOURS. I'll still play sometimes, but I'll give my account to someone that will play with it more ..

Last edited by vanvan20; 01-04-2009 at 12:36 AM.. Reason: added
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 11:47 PM   #17

menacedog will become famous soon enough

I know how you feel, WW can get really frustrating but think about the facts.
•Ganz has MILLIONS of members, for only 1 website! 1 website can only handle so many people, and as the months go by, more and more people are learning about WW.
•We know you are frustrated. Think about how GANZ feels. They have this huge site that they probably never thought would get so big. They not only have to try and make it as fun as possible so people wont leave, but they have to deal with all of the impatient people.
Just be patient, and don't leave WW. Think of all the money your family spent on webkinz for you. You cant just throw it all away.
menacedog is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 11:50 PM   #18
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

That happens a lot to me too. But I can't quit! I just love 'em, it's hard not to be obsessed!
Old 01-04-2009, 12:12 AM   #19
Adam Lambert is
Gifted

sizemore24 will become famous soon enough

I really think you need to consider giving Ganz some slack. They work around the clock to try and fix the glitches ecause of all our complaining. We just need to be patient. Please remember, they are humans to. We all make mistakes. Please cut them some slack especially around the holiday season and everybody adopting their new Chirstmas gifts. So please be kind and considerate and think of all the time that they have put in and the work that they have done and are still doing to make the site so nice that it already is.
sizemore24 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:35 AM   #20
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by menacedog
I know how you feel, WW can get really frustrating but think about the facts.
•Ganz has MILLIONS of members, for only 1 website! 1 website can only handle so many people, and as the months go by, more and more people are learning about WW.
•We know you are frustrated. Think about how GANZ feels. They have this huge site that they probably never thought would get so big. They not only have to try and make it as fun as possible so people wont leave, but they have to deal with all of the impatient people.
Just be patient, and don't leave WW. Think of all the money your family spent on webkinz for you. You cant just throw it all away.
You are most definatlely correct .. I was being such a little terrible 5 year old
I can't believe I didn't consiter what GANZ thought .. though sometimes I believe they could do better
vanvan20 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
please wait..., tired of ww problems