Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
pokekid56
Webkinz :)

pokekid56 has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Unanswered: wow cheaters these days.......

how is this a trading card item if it's from the vacation island? LOLZ? I'm sorry i edit it a little!Click the image to open in full size.
pokekid56 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: wow cheaters these days.......

lol thats not a vacation item lol
thats a pineapple lamp sold in the curio shop
but some have nerve saying there items are more then what they are!
maryjane73 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 05:06 PM   #3

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

i just can't believe people that do that. lol funny editing
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 05:07 PM   #4
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

It's a rare country themed lamp from the curio shop. And Wow report them for sure.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 05:07 PM   #5
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Actually, that's w-shop, not vacation.

Silly scammers...you won't be fooled
gReTa is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #6
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

People can be just so cruel to people
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 05:15 PM   #7
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Wow. I've been scammed like that once in the Trading Room a few times too. Today, I said that I would not take a person's items for mine, and they said "Whatever, bye meanie." I'm amazed that the Ganz programmers actually let that word into the dictionary. I reported the person, but I think that there should be a part where you can type what they did.

Also once I put up a Wading Pool (new exclusive at the time) and the person I was trading with experimented with a few items, and finally clicked Ready To Trade with a FARM FRESH PUMPKIN. I obviously didn't take it, but who knows who could have been struck by the same hurricane?

By the way, the Pineapple Lamp is a CSO item from the country theme. But that's still nowhere close to the value of any trading card item!
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 05:15 PM   #8
Oh my Squash!
Gift Guru

stormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to behold

LOL I love the way you edited it . . . . yeah, lots of people will try to trick you.
stormtuckergirl is offline Female
Closed